- Hi I am Ting Current lifeguards hold the Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association Qualified Teacher Qualification...Swimming LessonFo Tan
- Ten years of swimming teaching experience, taught 2-80 years old know how to teach self-style, breaststroke, backstroke, butterfly can help students improve and speed up ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Hello, I can provide the above services for you. thanks...Math TutoringPrimary School TutoringCantonese Language Lesson+ 19Remote
- Swimming LessonSwimming LessonSwimming Lesson for AdultsSha Tin
- We mainly provide private and group sports and music courses! Sports: swimming, basketball, fitness, stretching music: Xile musical instruments...Sculpture LessonCrochet and Sewing WorkshopWoodworking Workshop+ 11Tung Chung
- HelloToby is an online marketplace for services. Our vision is to improve lives by connecting people with services needs to professionals with skills. We aim ...Swimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonSwimming LessonSheung Wan
- I am a female coach. There are 7 years of teaching experience in any swimming club and private swimming class. Coaches of the large-scale swimming ...Swimming LessonRowing LessonRemote
- Swimming LessonBoxing LessonWomen's Boxing Lesson+ 8Tin Hau
- Engaged in fitness industry for 13 years 😊😊 Welcome to inquire about fitness, weight loss, and muscle gain...Personal TrainingMystery ConsumerPrivate Guard+ 6Remote
- Hi my name is Ariel. I have been coaching for 12 years with swimming coach certificate Level 1 and Level 2 of Hong Kong Swimming ...Swimming LessonRemote
- AnonymousOctober 2, 2023
The coach is very professional and patient. Highly recommended!
- KENSON CHANSeptember 27, 2023
The swimming styles are explained clearly, easy to master and get started quickly, and you will see results quickly with frequent practice.
- MollySeptember 20, 2023
Punctual and patient
- KennisSeptember 10, 2023
Ray is the best coach ever, helping me to conquer my fear of water for over 30 years. He is the 5th coach I have met. I have learnt the survival skills and managed to swim in big pool in just 6 lessons. Thank you!
- WiSeptember 1, 2023
Ray is a friendly, experienced, attentive, and thoughtful instructor. He engages his students physically as well as mentally, striking just the right balance of challenge and fun in each lesson. He uses a variety of exercises to fine-tune my stroke and helps me set clear goals. As a result, I have gained confidence and motivation, not only in the pool but also in the gym. Ray also happens to be an experienced fitness trainer, although he is yet to be certified. I have worked with a number of trainers in the past, and I find Ray's approach as professional and effective as the best of them. As with swimming, he is resourceful and encouraging, and was able to tailor his instruction according to my needs. Ray has excellent manners in and out of the pool. He is always on time. Moreover, he is generous with advice between lessons, sending useful pointers and YouTube videos to help me visualize the things we are working on and to keep me focused. I recommend him highly to help anyone, young or old, with swimming and fitness.
- MaggieAugust 31, 2023
The coach's training mode is step-by-step, and the whole process is carefully taught, recommended!