- First class $350/hr $450 per hour Only accept students over three years old...Swimming LessonRemote
- The club teaches swimming in a systematic way from shallow to deep to ensure that swimmers are capable of receiving different levels of training. 🏊...Swimming LessonAll Hong Kong
- 👨🏻🎓The Education University of Hong Kong-Sports Coaching and Management 👨🏻🎓THEi Bachelor of Sports Therapy 🏊♀️6 years...Swimming LessonPersonal TrainingRemote
- 💁🏻♂️My name is Joe Wong - I hold a Hong Kong licensed HKTA Tennis Association coaching license, 🎾A current A+ player...Tennis LessonSwimming LessonAqua FitnessAll Hong Kong
- Teaching experience and relevant qualifications: 📌 Years of teaching experience, including: swimming classes for children, teenagers, adults and seniors as well as private and group...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- I have more than 10 years of experience in teaching swimming. I am an athlete. I have participated in local age competitions and championships many ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Boji Swimming Club｜Pop Sports Swimming Association 🔅This swimming will introduce different teaching content according to the age of the students and different swimming levels, ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 🏊♀️Swimming fitness coach Ching Hei ⭕️With multiple swimming and fitness certificates ⭕️allow children to learn to save themselves on water ⭕...Personal TrainingSwimming LessonAll Hong Kong
- I am the coach of Swimming Lin. I have won different awards in swimming competitions of different ages, and participated in swimming academic competitions in ...Swimming LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- Students who have not learned swimming skills in the first 2 courses will receive free supplementary lessons, and promise to include knowledge and swim up ...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- JulieFebruary 22, 2024
Alex is highly dedicated and professional coach, provide lesson adjusting my physical condition and level.
- AnonymousFebruary 14, 2024
Samuel is a handsome swimming coach with patience and clear instructions. I do make great progress in Free-style with his help and coaching. He always lets me know at the very beginning of each training session our clear target and provides me with a brief summary on the key takeaways in the end, which is really informative and educational in my own subsequent training. In one word, I will strongly recommend Samuel to each and every new client who would like to have a good experience and progress in the swimming training.
- AnonymousFebruary 11, 2024
Both my kids love Samuel!
- Rakesh GurungFebruary 10, 2024
He's an excellent, awesome .... coach. Perfect for the kids very friendly and easy going. His teaching methods are simply the best. Any one looking for swimming instructors you search ends when you come over him. My kid had few lessons with him and her swimming has improved a lot. Right now my kid is going aboard for studies but when she's back I will hire him again to teach my. So this is his quality.
- AnonymousFebruary 7, 2024Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Sir Joe is a personal trainer who teaches students according to their aptitude. He teaches well and methodically. I am very afraid of water. Every time I fall into the water, I will sink. But after going to the second hall on the left, I am really not afraid of the water. I feel like I am floating✌🏻. Sir Joe is patient and encourages me to learn every swimming technique. It’s great👍
- MiaJanuary 30, 2024Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
The coach is very patient and the teaching method is very systematic👍🏼