- 🏊♀️Former/current director of swimming courses at Shengyueju Club and Xinbaocheng Club🧑🏽🏫 🏊♀️As a swimming coach, I teach many elementary schools🏫🏫 ...Kids ClassesSwimming LessonFirst Aid Course+ 2Kwun Tong
- - Coaches of Hong Kong Swimming Teachers' Association - Swimming pool lifesaving chapter - The Hong Kong Life Saving Association's bronze medal - Hong Kong ...Swimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonSwimming LessonYuen Long
- Hi everyone 👋🏾 If you have any questions about basketball and swimming, please feel free to use whatsapp or call 901***43/email:swy***@*****.com.hk My department is...Stretching LessonAqua FitnessSwimming Lesson+ 1Remote
- First session $350/hr $450 per hour Only accept students over three years old...Swimming LessonRemote
- Growth up in swimming team, having more than 15 years of private class and swimming team teaching experience. I taught swimming classes for 4 schools ...Swimming LessonInsurance BrokerMPF ServiceRemote
- Pop Sports Swimming Association｜Pop Sports Swimming Association 🔅This swimming will introduce different teaching content according to the age and different swimming level of the ...Swimming LessonRemote
- ✅Background and professional qualifications: -Swimming Coach of Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association -The Education University of Hong Kong-Bachelor of Physical Education -National Academy of Sports...Swimming LessonKids ClassesRemote
- - 香港游泳隊泳員 (2010 - 2017) - 香港中文大學聯合書院游泳隊教練 (2017 - Now) - 香港中文大學聯合...Swimming LessonTai Po
- A trilingual swimming instructor with a proven ability to help people achieve their goals. 10+ years of experience teaching swim to all ages, skill levels. ...Swimming LessonSwimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonRepulse Bay
- Good at teaching beginners, technical improvement, game skills, physical improvement - Hong Kong Swimming Team - University Tour Team Representative - Hong Kong Amateur Swimming ...Swimming LessonRemote
- AndrewOctober 22, 2021
Harry.Sir is very patient and very scheming, careful to explain, a rare good coach. Recommended
- Mary ChanOctober 22, 2021
Since my two children started learning water with Joe Sir in May, they have improved a lot. Joe Sir is our second swimming coach. Compared to the past, Joe Sir teaches students to be rigorous, caring and patient. In addition, we will also cooperate with students' sudden changes in class time (such as test school activities) so that neither of my two children will interrupt the practice because of this. During the swimming class, Joe Sir will also have the practice supplies and snacks rewards for the students, making the students fall in love with him. Thanks to Joe Sir for his careful teaching of my two children, making them love swimming.
- Ting ChangOctober 20, 2021
Great instructor! Knowledge, creative in dealing w/an anxious client. He makes the learning process fun and is thoughtful about building confidence. Always early & prepared! Absolutely recommend!!
- Lilian TsangOctober 18, 2021
Ray is very patient, and his explanations are detailed and easy to understand. I also learned new skills in each class, and the progress was good, which met expectations. Would recommend better than others 🙌🏻
- MabelOctober 18, 2021
Joe Sir is a good coach. The kids love him so much, so he learns fast. I will continue to teach Joe Sir back to the kids next year 👍🏻👍🏻
- Mrs.HuiOctober 18, 2021
Joe Sir is a rare and good teacher. My swimming pool is often closed suddenly. Many times Joe Sir has to go out of the door and has to take the return car to return. I am not satisfied with the trouble. He teaches swimming seriously and carefully. Professional, I can see that I really want a kid to learn to swim. I like him very much for my sons and daughters. Sometimes I don’t go better than Joe Sir. If Joe Sir has time, he will stay at a low power to play for a long time. What a caring teacher!