- Tennis Coach of Ying Wa College; 英華書院網球教練 Hkta registered Coach; 網球總會認可教練 Tennis Team Captain of City University of ...Tennis LessonSha Tin
- Thank you for your interest in my service. My surname is Zhang, who is the founder and partner of various organizations. I currently provide all ...Badminton LessonTennis LessonCauseway Bay
- Professional coaching team, providing comprehensive sports training and promoting the national sports team🤺🎾🥎🥇🏆...Baseball LessonSoftball LessonVolleyball Lesson+ 9Kwai Chung
- We are hellobyby designated partner. The center offers tennis training courses, one-on-one training or group training. The tutor can arrange the venue according to the ...Tennis LessonRemote
- USPTA certified Tennis Coach with years of coaching and tournament playing experience...Tennis LessonTai Koo
- I am currently studying at the Hong Kong University of Education - Music Department. He has 10 years of piano and tennis years and experience. ...Tennis LessonTai Po
- Professional tennis coach and hitting partner. Ranked top 10 in BC for U18 in Vancouver BC. Ranked top 5 for U16 and U14 in Hong ...Tennis LessonSha Tin
- Good at all kinds of ball sports by its football basketball badminton table tennis...Football LessonHockey LessonVolleyball Lesson+ 9Tin Shui Wai
- Swedish tennis coach with extensive experience. I'm a former elite level player in Sweden taught by Swedish Davis Cup coach Roland Hansson, and I have ...Tennis LessonMa On Shan
- In tennis, everyone knows that it is difficult to learn. However, if you listen attentively at the beginning and concentrate on diligent practice, the result ...Tennis LessonMei Foo
- Vincent van de BeltJanuary 28, 2019
I'd like to highly recommend Aaron. He is very dedicated to improving my skills and and he does that in a very professional and at the same time relaxed style. Great combination if you want to learn a lot, get challenged, and have a good time!
- BRANCA LEEAugust 23, 2018
Christopher is an excellent coach, very responsible and prompt in responding to request. My 18 year old daughter arranged to have coaching with Christopher three times weekly during her summer holiday in HK and was very happy with his personal attention on skill improvement. I would highly recommend Christopher to any potential badminton players.
- Ho Ting LokAugust 31, 2018
HelloToby is definitely not a wide known service, at least to me, so I was cautious when I decided to try out a coach. Thankfully Mr Kuh was a fantastic coach and I didn't have any doubts thereafter. He pinpoints exactly where I'm going wrong down to the smallest detail and his English is phenomenal. Highly recommended
- Dionne TaiAugust 8, 2018
I'd been playing on and off for years but was frustrated hence stopped. I am impressed by Einstein’s enthusiasm and passion. He is such a detail oriented and patient coach, he is observant, thoughtful, energetic and super skilful. His lessons are structured but not dull. He explained concepts clearly which made learning so easy to grasp! Within one lesson my forehand had improved dramatically and more importantly, I’ve regained the joy of playing! Einstein is now coaching my son as well!
- Tracy WongJuly 27, 2018Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Jerry is a coach with good intentions and good people. At first I thought that I was single-handed and I didn't know what to look for. But the family just gave birth to a child, but my body was soaring and I wanted to be a gym. The determination to lose weight drove me to take the first step. The goal was to wear a fine-grained tennis skirt. Jerry is a good sun and a tolerant coach, and the canal is patient and patience. And my goal has been reached. I completely enjoyed the fun of playing the waves and repaired it to the body :)
- Ramon AuJune 27, 2018
Coach Clare is very patient with kids and aroused kids’ interests to play tennis by using interactive games. My kids love playing tennis now, particularly my 10-year-old son, who has made significant progress in his tennis skills in a year’s time.