- Tutoring students of different grades, English, computer, mathematics and business for more than ten years; emphasizing understanding and laying a solid foundation; tutoring methods are ...Integrated Science TutoringAcademic TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 5Remote
- Academic TutoringEconomics TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 3Remote
- A good teacher school has 6 branches in Hong Kong, located in Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Tin Shui Wai, Prince Edward, Shatin and Tsuen Wan, ...Japanese Language LessonKorean Language LessonItalian Language Lesson+ 7Prince Edward
- 100% native Mandarin 👍, Beijing accent, graduated from Beijing Language and Culture University, majoring in Chinese language and literature, Mandarin National Language Commission Level ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 10Remote
- Six Months Rebellion Music- Music has no boundaries We know learning instruments need passion and takes time to practice. With a full-time job you only ...English Language Lesson for AdultsAcoustic Guitar LessonBass Guitar Lesson+ 6All Hong Kong
- Founder and Director in Hillstar Education - Graduate of the School of Journalism and Communication, Chinese University of Hong Kong (Bs.sc. Journalism and Communication) - ...English Language Lesson for KidsEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsJordan
- 🔥Keep doing the best for your students! 🔺# tutoring introduction｜Free # tutoring tutor|👩🏻🎓👨🏻🎓 🔻There are more than 3000 elite tutors in my ...Russian Language LessonJapanese Language LessonKorean Language Lesson+ 8Tsim Sha Tsui
- 🏫Primary to Secondary School Tuition - Biology 🧠Object 📕 🏊🏼♀️Swimming Instructor - Rich experience and many achievements Tutor qualifications🎓University ...Singing LessonKids ClassesIntegrated Science Tutoring+ 14Choi Hung
- Activity teaching, fluent English, self-provided teaching materials - The world's top university Royal Holloway, University of London, majoring in BA Bachelor of Music (Honours) -Study ...English TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsMath Tutoring+ 1Remote
- Graduated from the Department of Psychology, Chinese University, with a diploma in English education in secondary school, with 4A, 2B, 2C in the exam, and ...Professional OrganizerEnglish TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 8Remote
- Candy yeungMay 24, 2022
The teacher is very interesting and patient ~ keep going!
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.