- Our coach qualifications China Badminton Social Instructor Hong Kong Badminton Association Coach More than 8 years of badminton professor experience in many small and medium-sized ...Badminton LessonKowloon City
- Thanks for your interest! I am 27 years old. In the past, I had experience teaching elementary and middle school students and adults. Now it ...Badminton LessonChoi Hung
- 2018 Saigon Men's Doubles Championship 2017 Shenzhen Jinquelong Xinghe Cup Men's Singles Champion, Mixed Doubles Champion 2016 Shenzhen Stadium Cup Manzhi Station Men's Singles Championship ...Badminton LessonTseung Kwan O
- 20多年的羽毛球經驗及其指導 流利英文及廣東話 羽毛球教練預備班証書 曾贏得大大小小的獎項 Experienced in badminton and coaching (20+ years) Bilingual (English...Badminton LessonKowloon Tong
- Powerful targeted badminton training~ Hold: Hong Kong Badminton Association coach certificate and first aid certificate object: children, students, adults, no welcome, junior to advanced technology ...Badminton LessonSham Shui Po
- 2019 Unikörn Hong Kong Education Achievement Excellence Award - Golden Horse Education Professional Award winner internationally recognized badminton coach, holding (BWF, BEC, IPC) and other ...Badminton LessonNorth Point
- I graduated from City University of Hong Kong. Yuen Tsang had taught in Yuen Long District. Liang Shengyi Elementary School. Tin Shui Wai Chao Yang ...Badminton LessonYuen Long
- China National Primary Badminton Social Sports Instructor More than 10 years of competition and training experience I have taught at the following clubs: - Tian ...Badminton LessonSai Kung
- I'm glad you are interested in a private badminton training class. I'm Lin sir and I'm a badminton coach. I currently provide one-on-one and group ...Badminton LessonHung Hom
- Badminton can find me. Rackets can be found by threading...Badminton LessonSham Shui Po
- Vincent van de BeltJanuary 28, 2019
I'd like to highly recommend Aaron. He is very dedicated to improving my skills and and he does that in a very professional and at the same time relaxed style. Great combination if you want to learn a lot, get challenged, and have a good time!
- BRANCA LEEAugust 23, 2018
Christopher is an excellent coach, very responsible and prompt in responding to request. My 18 year old daughter arranged to have coaching with Christopher three times weekly during her summer holiday in HK and was very happy with his personal attention on skill improvement. I would highly recommend Christopher to any potential badminton players.
- Ho Ting LokAugust 31, 2018
HelloToby is definitely not a wide known service, at least to me, so I was cautious when I decided to try out a coach. Thankfully Mr Kuh was a fantastic coach and I didn't have any doubts thereafter. He pinpoints exactly where I'm going wrong down to the smallest detail and his English is phenomenal. Highly recommended
- Dionne TaiAugust 8, 2018
I'd been playing on and off for years but was frustrated hence stopped. I am impressed by Einstein’s enthusiasm and passion. He is such a detail oriented and patient coach, he is observant, thoughtful, energetic and super skilful. His lessons are structured but not dull. He explained concepts clearly which made learning so easy to grasp! Within one lesson my forehand had improved dramatically and more importantly, I’ve regained the joy of playing! Einstein is now coaching my son as well!
- Tracy WongJuly 27, 2018Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Jerry is a coach with good intentions and good people. At first I thought that I was single-handed and I didn't know what to look for. But the family just gave birth to a child, but my body was soaring and I wanted to be a gym. The determination to lose weight drove me to take the first step. The goal was to wear a fine-grained tennis skirt. Jerry is a good sun and a tolerant coach, and the canal is patient and patience. And my goal has been reached. I completely enjoyed the fun of playing the waves and repaired it to the body :)
- Ramon AuJune 27, 2018
Coach Clare is very patient with kids and aroused kids’ interests to play tennis by using interactive games. My kids love playing tennis now, particularly my 10-year-old son, who has made significant progress in his tennis skills in a year’s time.