- Nicolas Econ publicly promoted the grade Wang textbook essentials rhythm, re-answering exercises, good at clearing concepts, research exams, answering the hidden rules, to avoid the ...English TutoringEconomics TutoringPrince Edward
- English TutoringSheung Shui
- I am a 2018-2019 DSE candidate with excellent English scores. I have achieved excellent results in DSE (total: 5**) and IELTS (total: 8.0). I entered ...English TutoringPrimary School TutoringRemote
- 2019 dse candidates, Geography 5*, Chinese Volume 5, Chinese Volume 4 5*, Chinese Volume 3 4, English Volume 4 speaking 5*, Biology Level 4, General ...Geography TutoringAcademic TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 1Remote
- Graduated from the Chinese University of Hong Kong with many years of tutoring experience....Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEconomics Tutoring+ 10Tin Shui Wai
- - Specialised in multimedia creation - Aerial Filming (Drone), Videography Production - More than 20 video for clients produced in past 3 years - Sophisticated ...English TutoringInformation and Communication Technology (ICT) TutoringLiberal Studies Tutoring+ 18Kowloon Tong
- The English teacher is a licensed teacher at the school. He has worked as a NET Teacher in the Cambridge English Class. He has worked ...Primary School TutoringEnglish TutoringMong Kok
- I am a graduate of the Hong Kong Baptist University. I am a kindergarten teacher and a private tutor. I have eight years of private ...Academic TutoringPrimary School TutoringMath Tutoring+ 2Remote
- My name is Ben, from UK, a registered school teacher in New Zealand where I taught for 4 years and I was recently an English ...English TutoringRemote
- 英籍老師一對一授課，豐富12年教學經驗，熟悉中、小學英文寫作，文法課程要求並提供DSE中學文憑試操卷練習及口試預集。Native English teacher offers one to one tutorial lesson -conversation,writing,grammar, vocabulary. Business English available for mature students....English TutoringRemote
- KonomiSeptember 3, 2019
Regrets are less early and less! ! Sir patiently & courteously takes the initiative to follow up the student situation and the notes & content are good. The exam content provides both notes and self-explanation.
- AlanAugust 8, 2019
At present, I have been attending four classes with Teacher Xu. It feels great. Teacher Xu is very good. From the first meeting, she exudes a feeling of a big brother. It does not give people a pressure to be high and dare not ask questions. Some Taiwanese tutors really give such pressure. ). If you have any questions, you can ask him directly. Whether you are asking in person or through Line, the same math problem, he can give different solutions and give me this student more direction to solve this problem. This is the way I like school very much. It is not like the previous school. A certain question can only be solved by a fixed formula. If you forget this formula, this question is directly ruined. One question is to go in different ways. Solution, it seems that it took a lot of time to solve only one problem, but it can learn this question solidly, and even can be used in more other topics, really serious calculations, time does not seem to cost too much. :). Although I have only attended four classes with Teacher Xu, in the process, I found that mathematics is getting more and more interesting, and I am more and more confident to try different topics, and I have to find a solution to myself. This is a very Fresh feeling (I used to think that mathematics is very tired), I am very happy to meet Teacher Xu Haha.
- panApril 19, 2019
Can help me to understand my weaknessess in using english and how to improve it in effective way, good tutor anyway;)
- karinaApril 5, 2019
Careful in class, you can take care of each student's learning situation
- Garrick PoonNovember 4, 2018
Great tutor and gave me lot of advise for improving my English. I would be highly recommended.
- OscarSeptember 4, 2018
Miss Choi has a wealth of educational experience, clear explanations, and an in-depth explanation of complex concepts. In addition, miss choi can point out my strengths and weaknesses, put forward targeted suggestions and give appropriate exercises to improve my subject scores.