- Hello, this is Oscar! I am about to take a master's degree in sports science at CUHK. I want to earn extra money in my ...Chinese TutoringChinese History TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 4Remote
- In The Dell Yoko Valley Profile A small Yogok, there are different combinations in Yougu, different categories are waiting for you to experience. We are ...English TutoringFo Tan
- • 200hours Yoga Teacher Training Certification (Sep 2017) • Full-time Bilingual Creative Writer Hi! I'm a bilingual creative writer working in the hectic world of ...English TutoringTseung Kwan O
- Hong Kong University of Education graduated in English 8 years of teaching experience Pre-school - Middle School used to be a district teacher and tutor ...Academic TutoringPrimary School TutoringMath Tutoring+ 2Tung Chung
- The Blue Heart Studio is composed of a group of dedicated social workers, counselors, educators and artists. It hopes to bring positive energy to the ...Relationship CounsellingMusic Therapy LessonEnglish Tutoring+ 1Causeway Bay
- I am a student of Graphic Design course at Central Saint Martins. My design experience includes magazine layouts,posters, booklets, websites, photoshoots. I’m also doing tutoring ...English TutoringPrimary School TutoringAcademic Tutoring+ 20Remote
- Alex provides English lessons with the core focus on the students needs and tailoring each lesson to ensure the optimal outcome, from written assignments, reading ...English TutoringPrimary School TutoringEnglish Literature TutoringRemote
- In the new academic year, if students want to be English, Oral, Listening, Writing will be transformed. You are going to participate in the Saturday/Japanese ...English TutoringEnglish Literature TutoringCheung Sha Wan
- Personal specialty: -Chinese and English tutorial -Personal fitness...English TutoringChinese TutoringPersonal Training+ 6Tuen Mun
- Freelance Expert Translator. Deliver fast, efficient and high quality translation. French native speaker. Fluent in English and Spanish. Proven working experience in Sales & Marketing ...Primary School TutoringEnglish TutoringSpanish Translation+ 3Remote
- Daniel YipNovember 21, 2020
I have been learning mandarin from YY for the last 3 years. When I first started, my mandarin was very basic but YY has really improved my Chinese. She always keeps the learning material interesting, useful and practical. Thank you YY for being so patient and for making me enjoy learning Chinese! Good luck with your new school and see you next week for class!
- Tasos KousloglouNovember 19, 2020
I am currently enrolled in International Mandarin and it has been a fantastic learning environment with online classes. As I am based in Hong Kong, Yanyan use online tools and customized materials to accelerate my learning. As a busy professional I truly appreciate Yanyan’s creative, modern and very professional teaching approach. Xièxie International Mandarin and YY Lâoshī!
- TomsonNovember 19, 2020
My son and daughter doing online classes at International Mandarin, during the training courses, they find their way to learn how to understand Chinese and also think out of the box. Creativeness, efficiency and honesty are all I see from their team. If you’re looking for a Chinese trainer for your children, IM is your best choice.
- VivianNovember 18, 2020
My daughter stated her PYP mandarin class with YY since September, YY is always willing to share useful tips on how to guide my daughter at home. She is patient, caring and always finding ways to help. If anyone is looking for a Chinese teacher, I will definitely recommend YY to them.
- Jervina LaoNovember 17, 2020
YanYan has been an excellent tutor for my son. She has managed to shift his attitude to learning Mandarin from indifferent to eager. From a C student, he is now expected to get an A in his Mandarin class.
- YYNovember 16, 2020
Teachers are energetic, productive, efficient, patient and caring. Nice, clean and bright learning environment.