- Korean CourseKorean Language LessonCantonese Language LessonSai Kung
- Hello, my name is Casey. I have lived in Korea for two years, and obtained TOPIK Level 6 in the Korean Proficiency Test....Academic TutoringKorean Language LessonChinese Translation+ 1Tai Po
- Chinese, English, Korean and Mandarin 10 years of primary and secondary school tutoring experience is welcome to enquire about tutoring and language courses...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 8Prince Edward
- English TutoringKorean Language LessonKowloon City
- Hi I am Isa:)Korean TranslationKorean Language LessonCantonese Language Lesson+ 12Tsuen Wan
- 19 years DSE candidates have early childhood education experience...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 9Tin Shui Wai
- I am currently studying in the Department of Social Sciences at the University of Hong Kong, majoring in Psychology and Counselling. I am a good ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringMath Tutoring+ 13Tseung Kwan O
- Obtained TOPIK level 6 certificate at the sixth grade of the Department of Languages, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea 10+ years of teaching Korean and translation experience ...Korean Language LessonKorean TranslationYuen Long
- Chinese TutoringMath TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 25Kowloon Tong
- I went to Korea for a working holiday, and studied Korean at Kyung Hee University ’s Language School, and got a TOPIK level 5. He...Korean Language LessonTsuen Wan
- Sihan SUNMarch 1, 2021
It is the first time to officially learn Cantonese. First of all, I think teacher Elton is very enthusiastic and patient, and will encourage students. Secondly, teacher elton has his own teaching method, which is easy to understand, and the materials are well prepared. It is very interesting and fun to learn! Recommended for those who really want to learn Cantonese!
- 焦小姐February 27, 2021
The teacher is very experienced and patient. I speak Mandarin very well. I am also touched by my enthusiasm for teaching. I understand the grammar in a simple way. Compared with Chinese thinking, Japanese is easy to understand and remember. I have decided to follow the teacher to learn N3 textbooks!
- HiromiFebruary 24, 2021
Mr. Yonago teaches every lesson with additional knowledge! I don’t know how to speak very fast, but I can adjust the speed based on the student’s level. In addition to using textbooks, there are also self-made PPTs, so hard to use! Before the end of the class, there will be Japanese answering and so on, so you can practice speaking~🥺🥰
- Ivy ZhangFebruary 23, 2021
Teacher Elton is very careful to prepare notes, and the teaching method of general comparison is easy to understand, and the people are also very nice👍recommend!
- +852 623***12February 16, 2021
Teacher Wang is very patient and professional, and has organized notes and materials, which is very suitable for students of different levels to learn.
- Ricky WooFebruary 9, 2021
Very good teacher. Very professional and patient. It is worth recommending.