- The center of the double-parameter string is the center of the popular music classroom in North Point. The piano room is near the exit of ...Piano LessonKeyboard LessonNorth Point
- Graduated from Washington State University, majoring in music composition and piano, focusing on basic training and diversified training methods to help students achieve their goals. ...Piano LessonWong Tai Sin
- I. Company purpose and teaching team Many of the company's instructors have completed professional education in education, including the MA in Music Education from the ...Keyboard LessonPiano LessonUkulele Lesson+ 11Tai Po
- Bachelor of Arts in Music, Hong Kong Baptist University (First Class Honor) Major piano player with piano master Dr. Cherry Tsang Now he is the ...Piano LessonTai Po
- Education Miss Bianca Chan Ka Po, graduated from the School of Continuing and Professional Studies, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Advanced Diploma in Piano ...Piano LessonYuen Long
- P&B pop music classrooms mainly provide professional audio and lighting rental, and post-service expansion to various types of music courses, such as guitar knot, electric ...Pop Piano LessonJazz Piano LessonKeyboard Lesson+ 2Sai Ying Pun
- I have a piano performance level, a violin level 8, a music theory level 8 professional qualification, many years of teaching experience, teaching music expression ...Keyboard LessonPiano LessonTung Chung
- Tribal Music Quotes Introduction to Tribal Music "Tribal Music" is named after the Music Community. It was founded in 2017 by a team of well-known ...Keyboard LessonPiano LessonUkulele Lesson+ 11Lai Chi Kok
- I graduated from the Hong Kong University of Education, majored in contemporary music and performance education, and studied jazz. I have obtained a second degree ...Keyboard LessonPiano LessonViolin Lesson+ 7Remote
- I am currently working as an executive in music promotion and piano teaching. I have obtained the British Royal Diploma in Performance (DipABRSM). I have ...Piano LessonRemote
- 潘佳宜March 30, 2020
Thanks for meeting the teacher here😁
- Mok MingJanuary 1, 2020
I ’m Miss Lai, and I ca n’t comment, so I use other users to respond to Akiko Poon to explain the facts. I only taught Miss Pan two lessons on 26/7 and 8/8. I clarified that 8/8 till now we have not attended the lesson. She only learned two lessons and said that she would be busy to learn later. As a result, two months later She only invited me to the third class. In the meantime, she asked me to buy her notation and books twice. I have stated that I don't buy it for students. She still insists and uses the tone of dedication. At that time, I had decided not to teach the student and asked her to find a teacher who helped her buy books. She said ok. We didn't talk again after 7/10, and we didn't receive such comments until 30/12. This is a false allegation, and I must elaborate clearly that the above statement is supported by a record of the conversation.
- LeeJune 17, 2019
Let's write the first review!
- Gavin NgMay 9, 2019
Serious teaching and teaching according to their aptitude
- 方小姐March 19, 2019
Let's write the first review!
- Jo KennethMarch 13, 2019
Polite, patient n pretty