- Hello! I'm a graduate from the HKUST and the LSE where I've received extensive language training (English and Chinese). I'm also interested in Korean language ...English Essay EditingChinese TranslationEnglish Translation+ 5Remote
- Education The University of Hong Kong Bachelor of Arts Major: Language and Communication Minor: Politics and Public Administration, Translation Music Percussion: ABRSM diploma Piano: ABRSM ...English Language Lesson for AdultsEnglish Language Lesson for KidsCantonese Language LessonTsing Yi
- Full-time tutor, intensive DSE mathematics, and junior high school general subjects. 10 years of experience, familiar with the course. It also focuses on teaching course ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 6Remote
- Graduated from a famous British university, majoring in geology, and stayed in the UK for 10 years. After graduating from university, he went to Japan ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsYuen Long
- Thank you for your Enquiry on tutoring and/or translation services. Over the past 15 years, I have been involved in providing private tutoring services to ...English Language Lesson for AdultsEnglish Language Lesson for KidsNorth Point
- Experience: 7 years of language teaching experience Good at teaching subjects: (language education) English, Japanese, Korean. Personal introduction Current: 2021 Hong Kong Best Leader Award ...Korean Language LessonJapanese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 2Hung Hom
- -歐洲酒店管理學士 European Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management (France) -英國工商管理碩士 Master of Business Administration (UK) -能操純正廣東話 (絕無懶音)、流利英語、普通話 Native Cantonese, fluent English and Mandarin -具多年在國際化環境下工作旳客戶服務經驗 Many years ...English Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language LessonMong Kok
- Postgraduate education in Translation Bachelor degree in Psychology(Canada) Local & Intl School background Private tutoring/English course instructor/Assistant Teacher in an International School/Piano instructor (ABRSM grade ...Academic TutoringEnglish TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 1Remote
- Experienced educator teaching English Language and English Literature - Master in English Applied Linguistics - Certified IB educator - DipTESOL (in progress)...English Literature TutoringEnglish TutoringCantonese Language Lesson+ 9Wong Chuk Hang
- Trilingual UK Citizen. Native English level. Over 20 years of experience of senior roles in international companies. English, Cantonese, Mandarin speaker. Looking to boarden my ...English Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- Sunil MishraDecember 28, 2022
My son has been taking lessons with Tommy for a few months now. He loves his classes and looks forward to them. And we can hear him get better with each session. He is motivated and practices regularly on his own which I'm sure also helps!
- Kimberly HarringtonNovember 26, 2022
Tommy was incredibly patient with our first time trombone learner. He had a very positive attitude and was encouraging for my child to keep trying even though it was completely new. Tommy was extremely organized with scheduling, sending calendar and call invites. He made it very simple. I would highly recommend him as a music teacher.
- Yuan QinOctober 30, 2022
Tommy was very passionate and knowledgeable teaching my daughter french horn. He is very patient and his lesson is very helpful.
- Greg KimSeptember 30, 2022
Tommy is an amazing teacher, musician, and person. He has a genuine interest his students, and is highly skilled at conveying concepts to improve sound and performance. I am an adult student, and Tommy has inspired me to new heights in understanding and playing music. He is very patient, and also a super nice person. I would highly recommend Tommy for students of all ages and levels.
- KateSeptember 16, 2022
Miss Chong is a patient teacher. My son loves her lessons!
- Karen lamAugust 13, 2022Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Spencer sir is a good professional and nice. He will give appropriate guidance and give appropriate exercises according to students' different English levels. Compared with students, the school results have greatly improved