- 本人為嶺南大學翻譯系畢業生, 具差不多3年的翻譯經驗，因為工作效率高深受客戶歡迎。 此外，本人從事私人補習超過6年，具豐富教育經驗，學生年齡為三至十四歲。本人有耐性，細心，守時，因此得家長與學生歡迎。此外，本人經已考獲8級鋼琴資格。 I am a freelance translator and I ...English Language Lesson for KidsEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsTuen Mun
- Native Spanish tutorAcademic TutoringSpanish Language LessonGCSE Tutoring+ 8Wong Tai Sin
- I graduated from the Department of Fashion Design of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. My secondary school is Ying Hua Girls' School. I have been ...English Language Lesson for KidsMandarin Language Lesson for KidsEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 1Tai Po
- Returned from a Canadian university, once played the piano grade 8 of the university team, yoga coach license, physical fitness training fluent in Cantonese, English, ...Primary School TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsPlaygroup+ 4Yuen Long
- Years of English tutoring experience, now also operating amateur translators...English Language Lesson for KidsEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsMa On Shan
- Master degree, graduated from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, went to Cambridge University for exchange, with many years of tutoring experience....Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEconomics Tutoring+ 10Tin Shui Wai
- Hello, I am a first-year student of the Department of Communication at Hong Kong Baptist University. Regarding my class style, I will prepare my own ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 2Remote
- Thank you for your Enquiry on tutoring and/or translation services. Over the past 15 years, I have been involved in providing private tutoring services to ...English Language Lesson for AdultsEnglish Language Lesson for KidsNorth Point
- !!! You don't have to fall in love with English, but you must have the tools to connect the world!!! I am a registered English ...English TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for KidsEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsSheung Shui
- Hi, I am an experienced native English tutor from the UK with a TEFL certification and a Masters degree from Kingston University London. 你好, ...English TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsIELTS Tutoring+ 11Remote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻