- Ellie Chan graduated from the Department of Studies at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology in Hong Kong. He once studied at Ritsumeikan ...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language LessonRemote
- Major in Chinese language and literature, minor in Japanese. I self-taught Korean and obtained TOPIK 6 qualification. I worked as a Korean interpreter and can ...Korean TranslationJapanese TranslationChinese Translation+ 5Remote
- My name is Siyao Miko, Siyao Miko, and Colbee returned to Hong Kong to work. When I was young, I lived in Canada and Japan, ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- -Fashion designers, various fashion designs! -Proficient in Japanese and Japanese Jewelry Exhibition translation! -Children playgroup and painting tutor! Classes can be taught individually or in ...Painting LessonSewing LessonPersonal Image Improvement Course+ 11Fanling
- I went to Japan to study and love handicraft production....Japanese TranslationJapanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 11Remote
- Having been exposed to Japanese for more than 7 years, he has an N1 (Japanese Language Proficiency) certificate. More than 6 years of teaching experience. ...Japanese Language LessonYuen Long
- A 24-year-old has studied a one-and-a-half year program in a Japanese language school in Japan and a two-year course in a Japanese film school....Japanese Language LessonSham Shui Po
- I’m an usual young person who love helping others by offering my skills to whom in need. If you find my skills can help you ...Academic TutoringPrimary School TutoringLiberal Studies Tutoring+ 19Remote
- Hello, I am Kathleen. I have two years of tutoring experience. I used to be a small tutoring club to tutor primary and middle school ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 3Remote
- Teachers: Japanese Proficiency Test JLPT Level 1 2008: Graduated from the Faculty of Letters of the University of Hong Kong-majoring in Japanese Studies 2008-present: Japanese ...Japanese TranslationJapanese Language LessonRemote
- Alice ChoyOctober 29, 2020
Cao Jun is very patient with children and explains some words and ancient poems slowly and carefully. I am very grateful to Cao Jun for his teaching!
- Lam Tsz YuOctober 29, 2020
Ms. Yonago is a kind and friendly teacher who teaches attentively. My friends and I have never learned Japanese. Starting from a zero foundation, the teacher carefully teaches detailed explanations, from the simple to the deep learning, and will add a lot of daily life Life examples are easy to apply in daily life, which makes it easier for us to understand. In addition to using books as teaching materials, teachers will also provide additional teaching materials to make it easier for us to master the skills of learning Japanese.
- Ms LiOctober 28, 2020
Is a very attentive teacher, she likes it very much
- CarmenOctober 28, 2020
- TracyOctober 26, 2020
I did have my own set of teaching methods. I wrote the pinyin and sent me the recording, which is very convenient for review.
- 沈倬宇October 23, 2020
The teachers are very kind and don’t understand, and they answer patiently