- Beginners are welcome to teach swimming, badminton, and piano, and all children and adults are welcome. I have more than ten years of competition experience, ...Piano LessonBadminton LessonSwimming LessonRemote
- Hello, I am Deng Sir. I hold the teaching qualifications of the Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association/Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association. He has been teaching ...Swimming LessonRemote
- I have been in the swimming industry for 6 years and started as a swimming teaching assistant. Until now, I have been admitted to the ...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- 【Personal Swimming Coach｜Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories Year-round Admissions】 🌊🌊🌊 Adults and children who want to learn to swim can form ...Swimming LessonWong Tai Sin
- 香港業餘馬拉松跑手(Sub3) 香港業餘三項鐵人 游泳跑步體能教練 歡迎初學者或經驗人士招聘為個人教練～ Hong ...Swimming LessonRemote
- We mainly provide private and group sports and music courses! Sports: swimming, basketball, fitness, stretching music: Xile musical instruments...Sculpture LessonSewing LessonWood Carving Lesson+ 11Tung Chung
- The head coach has 8 years of experience in teaching children and adult classes, and has a professional level of teaching swimming 🏊🏻♀...Swimming LessonRemote
- 我叫Nelson，係游泳教練，係咪想學游水? 🏊🏻♂️🏊♀️ 香港游泳教師會註冊游泳教師、救生員拯溺班導師、具紀律訓練經驗。教學...English Language Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonPersonal Training+ 2Tin Shui Wai
- Swimming LessonSwimming LessonSwimming Lesson for AdultsTai Po
- Hello,this is Hailey. I’ve been teaching swimming for more than 5 years and I’ve gained loads of experience to teach students in accordance with their ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 杜小姐October 24, 2021
The coach is very professional, courteous, caring, and patient! My daughter is very fond of Sammi sister, and I look forward to coming to class every week.
- BonnieOctober 24, 2021
Joseph sir is very scheming to teach others and he is a good swimming coach. His son has learned a lot from him for two months.
- AndrewOctober 22, 2021
Harry.Sir is very patient and very scheming, careful to explain, a rare good coach. Recommended
- Mary ChanOctober 22, 2021
Since my two children started learning water with Joe Sir in May, they have improved a lot. Joe Sir is our second swimming coach. Compared to the past, Joe Sir teaches students to be rigorous, caring and patient. In addition, we will also cooperate with students' sudden changes in class time (such as test school activities) so that neither of my two children will interrupt the practice because of this. During the swimming class, Joe Sir will also have the practice supplies and snacks rewards for the students, making the students fall in love with him. Thanks to Joe Sir for his careful teaching of my two children, making them love swimming.
- Ting ChangOctober 20, 2021
Great instructor! Knowledge, creative in dealing w/an anxious client. He makes the learning process fun and is thoughtful about building confidence. Always early & prepared! Absolutely recommend!!
- Lilian TsangOctober 18, 2021
Ray is very patient, and his explanations are detailed and easy to understand. I also learned new skills in each class, and the progress was good, which met expectations. Would recommend better than others 🙌🏻