- Miss Lau丨3 years experience👩🏫Elementary school teacher👩🏫 🏊♀️Swimming chief registered coach📃First-level swimming coach certificate🏊♀️Teaching swimming club swimming classes since 2015🏊♀️Private and group self-organized swimming...Swimming LessonRemote
- 💫For many large swimming clubs, clubs and school swimming teams. 💫Hold at least ten swimming coach certificates or professional skills💫Set up a special ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 🙋🏻Hello, I’m from Angus, a swimming team coach and athlete (former Hong Kong team) 🏊Have more than 13 years of swimming experience🎖Hold ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Jay丨Sunshine Swimming☀️Have 6 years of teaching experience🏅️Won various regional competitions and Division medals🏊🏽Participate in the Hong Kong Games and the Hong Kong Swimming Championships Registered ...Swimming LessonTung Chung
- I am Ted Fong. I have 8 years of teaching swimming experience. I have taught many students and I have many good comments. My services ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 👨🏻🎓The Education University of Hong Kong-Sports Coaching and Management 💪🏻Patience, punctuality, appropriate feedback and encouragement, enjoy getting along with children💚...Swimming LessonPersonal TrainingRemote
- Lee sir -Rise Swimming Club Coach -Member of the swimming team of Santo Canaan Middle School -Former coach and assistant in Bo Ji Swimming Club ...Stretching LessonTRX Suspension TrainingSwimming Lesson+ 1Remote
- 教練背景： ⭕️為奧斯游泳學院主教練和前耀中國際學校泳班教練 ⭕️教授學生年齡由3歲至成人 ⭕️持有多張合資...Swimming LessonKwun Tong
- Hello 😊, I’m _Nick Sir_, thank you for referring to my service 😊 I have been a professor for 10 years 🧑🏻...Kids ClassesFootball LessonSwimming Lesson+ 1Yuen Long
- Pop Sports Swimming Association｜Pop Sports Swimming Association 🔅This swimming will introduce different teaching content according to the age and different swimming level of the ...Swimming LessonRemote
- WilsonSeptember 16, 2021
From a zero-based adult who is afraid of water, after Joe Sir's patient teaching, the family has learned breaststroke, freestyle, and treading water. Although I seldom practice, I don’t know how to swim to Ochi without using a floating board. I am really grateful to Joe Sir for his patient teaching. Learning to swim as an adult, especially an adult male, is notoriously harder than a small road boy. In addition to being difficult to float, it is afraid of blood stasis. Joe Sir is very friendly, and the atmosphere during the whole learning process is very relaxed and there is no feeling of embarrassment at all. In addition, there are many different problems encountered in the learning process, such as extremely heavy lower body in the early stage, heavy breathing in the mid-term, and false breathing. Joe Sir will point out the problem based on his more than 10 years of teaching experience and propose solutions to overcome each one. Difficulty. For adults who have always learned to swim, I strongly recommend you to ask Joe Sir to learn to swim.
- Chow Ming KiSeptember 15, 2021
Coach Joe taught in accordance with my aptitude and performance. In addition to teaching actions, he would also explain the principles of subsistence, evolving from concept to action, which made it easier for me to understand. Joe sir's amiable and kind manner made me have a relaxed and happy class.
- Angus TamSeptember 12, 2021
Be patient with children-a very good coach is the most important thing to keep children motivated to learn.
- Kaiwai LawSeptember 11, 2021
Very friendly tutor
- Joe KongSeptember 10, 2021
Great experience. Very attentive and instructive.
- Hongyu MaoSeptember 10, 2021
Sammi is very professinal and patient. She teaches me frog style also helps to correct my freestyle gestures.