- I hold the Hong Kong Swimming Teachers’ Association instructor certificate (government-approved), lifesaving certificate and first aid certificate. I have more than 10 years of teaching ...Swimming LessonRemote
- First session $350/hr $450 per hour Only accept students over three years old...Swimming LessonRemote
- Sheldon Tam 😎Master Degree in sports coaching 🏊♀️Qualified swimming teacher -Experienced swimming and sports coach for 8 years -I am forcing on...Swimming LessonRemote
- I am Ted Fong. I have 8 years of teaching swimming experience. I have taught many students and I have many good comments. My services ...Swimming LessonRemote
- ✅Background and professional qualifications: -Swimming Coach of Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association -The Education University of Hong Kong-Bachelor of Physical Education -National Academy of Sports...Swimming LessonKids ClassesRemote
- 🏊♀️Former/current director of swimming courses at Shengyueju Club and Xinbaocheng Club🧑🏽🏫 🏊♀️As a swimming coach, I teach many elementary schools🏫🏫 ...Kids ClassesSwimming LessonFirst Aid Course+ 2Kwun Tong
- - Coaches of Hong Kong Swimming Teachers' Association - Swimming pool lifesaving chapter - The Hong Kong Life Saving Association's bronze medal - Hong Kong ...Swimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonSwimming LessonYuen Long
- Carrie 丨Since 2018 🏊🏻♀️Professional female swimming coach🏊🏻♀️Reassure. Safety. Don't worry💯Be sure to learn the most standard swimming style💯 🌟Once you ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Licensed female coach from assistant to coach with more than 9 years of experience in swimming/squash/physical fitness detailed certificate can be seen in the picture ...Swimming LessonWong Tai Sin
- *Whatsapp 963***99 * 您好，我是Calvin. 10+年教學經驗，度身設計游泳課程； 教授最新游泳技術，以輕鬆方法學習； 1對1或小班學習均可 Hello Im coach Calvin. -10+ Years Experience on...Swimming LessonMong Kok
- +852 958***80October 15, 2021
Ray is awesome! I have taken a few classes and made a lot of progress! Recommend to friends who want to learn to swim!
- LediOctober 12, 2021
I like how on time Sammi is, and she gave very clear instruction of what should I do on my first day.She’s very patient and always keep me motivated.Communicating w her was so pleasant & professional.
- 李小姐October 11, 2021
In the first class, Sammi explained clearly and patiently
- Karen ChanOctober 7, 2021
The coach is professional and friendly, and the explanation is easy to understand, so my classmates are looking forward to coming to class... I really want to learn more quickly
- Yvonne AuOctober 7, 2021
Coach Joe is a very patient and professional coach! My son is 8 years old. He started learning with Joe Sir at the end of August. He was extremely resistant to falling into the water and now likes swimming very much. He has also mastered the freestyle posture and breathing. The most admirable thing is that he can use various games to teach his son how to breathe in the water. His son has no feeling of being forced to manipulate the water. Unknowingly, he learns to dive, tread water, and somersault in the pool, even in deep water. Play freely, improve the water level, and learn the freestyle breaststroke easier. Now I am confident that he can save himself even if he falls into the water. Next summer, we will continue to learn more about swimming styles with Joe Sir. Thank you Joe Sir!
- 张中惠October 5, 2021
Great, patient, step-by-step teaching