- 現職：大學現職講師及其他機構英文教師，如SOW and RS Korean learning institute）* 及係IELTS 導師（ Living Stone academy and IECA） ...English TutoringMath TutoringJapanese Language Lesson+ 2Remote
- A good teacher school has 6 branches in Hong Kong, located in Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Tin Shui Wai, Prince Edward, Shatin and Tsuen Wan, ...Japanese Language LessonKorean Language LessonItalian Language Lesson+ 7Prince Edward
- 🏃🏿♀️Late start⁉️ 📉Weak foundation⁉️ ⏳Time is tight⁉️ There are only two ways to learn Japanese in the world!! Wrong way. ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonRemote
- Studying in Japan, specializing in Japanese, working in Japan for many years, making up for the Japanese proficiency test, daily conversation and business Japanese....Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- I (male) studied Japanese culture at City University and graduated with a high score. So far, I have 12 years of Japanese teaching experience and ...Japanese Language LessonKowloon Tong
- Hello, I mainly teach cello, I have taught in different primary and secondary schools, and now I teach cello in different primary and secondary schools, ...Cello LessonDouble Bass LessonJapanese Translation+ 6Remote
- 🔥Keep doing the best for your students! 🔺# tutoring introduction｜Free # tutoring tutor|👩🏻🎓👨🏻🎓 🔻There are more than 3000 elite tutors in my ...Russian Language LessonJapanese Language LessonKorean Language Lesson+ 8Tsim Sha Tsui
- Hi I'm Jamie, or I can be nicknamed J. I graduated from the Faculty of Arts of Hong Kong Baptist University, majoring in Creative and ...Japanese Language LessonElectric Guitar LessonContent WriterSan Po Kong
- Hi, I am Vivien! I am of British, Japanese and Chinese ancestry. I was born in London and brought up there. Because of my British ...English Language Lesson for AdultsJapanese Language LessonIELTS Tutoring+ 4Remote
- - 擁有皇家音樂學院八級古典結他 - 擁有六級樂理 - 擅長教授及演奏古典音樂及流行歌自彈自唱 - ...Korean Language LessonJapanese Language LessonAcoustic Guitar Lesson+ 11Mong Kok
- DayvicJanuary 29, 2023
Teaching with heart and professional. Look forward to the next class.
- Ricky TseJanuary 6, 2023
The explanation is careful and vivid, and will use many different examples to explain the problem, and I feel the enthusiasm for teaching Japanese!
- Yeung Kai Chiu WilsonJanuary 2, 2023
Teach with heart, guide students to listen more, talk more, watch more, instead of memorizing by rote, looking forward to the next class!
- AnonymousNovember 19, 2022
The teaching is easy to understand, simple and clear! Online classes are convenient!
- 李曉華November 18, 2022
The atmosphere of the first class today was played well and it was very easy to drive me into it. I remembered it easily and naturally. A lot of examples are given so aptly and so many wild people understand it quickly! !
- Kaye WongNovember 9, 2022
The teacher is patient, has independent class notes, and pays attention to pronunciation and grammar.