- Hello everyone! I hold a Japanese-Language Proficiency Test Level 1 qualification. 8 years of private teaching experience. Now more than 100 students, providing intensive reading ...Japanese Language LessonSham Shui Po
- 🖌Love crafting. 📑 Good at Microsoft software. 🇯🇵I have studied in Japan, and I can teach myself the software for listening, reading...Japanese TranslationJapanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 11Remote
- こんにちは! My name is Haruka and I am Japanese. I was born and raised in Japan and I am currently living in Hongkong....Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationAll Hong Kong
- - 15 years experience in financial industry. Both sellside and buyside. Worked in Japan, HK and the US. Currently an executive director of a financial ...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsEducation Consultant+ 12Remote
- Hello, my name is Brian. I started studying in Japan in 2015 and lived in Japan for 6 years. I graduated from Meikai University in ...Japanese TranslationJapanese Language LessonRemote
- I am currently a second year student at the University of Hong Kong. I have 2 years of experience teaching Japanese. I have passed the ...Japanese Language LessonPok Fu Lam
- Wonderland Education is dedicated to providing playgroups, attention classes, K1 or Primary advices and all our staff have acquired accreditation in early childhood education . ...English TutoringCantonese Language LessonJapanese Language Lesson+ 7Sheung Wan
- Hello! We are Couch Potato Education, which was established in 2020. It is a 100% online teaching platform, with 24-hour class hours, and classes can ...English TutoringPrimary School TutoringKorean Language Lesson+ 14All Hong Kong
- Hello, my name is Ceci, The current Japanese level is the new N2 level. Experience in private one-on-one teaching Japanese. In order for you to ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- I have studied abroad at Waseda University in Japan for one year and am fluent in Cantonese, English and Japanese. Obtained JLPT N1 qualification with ...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationRemote
- DayvicJanuary 29, 2023
Teaching with heart and professional. Look forward to the next class.
- Ricky TseJanuary 6, 2023
The explanation is careful and vivid, and will use many different examples to explain the problem, and I feel the enthusiasm for teaching Japanese!
- Yeung Kai Chiu WilsonJanuary 2, 2023
Teach with heart, guide students to listen more, talk more, watch more, instead of memorizing by rote, looking forward to the next class!
- AnonymousNovember 19, 2022
The teaching is easy to understand, simple and clear! Online classes are convenient!
- 李曉華November 18, 2022
The atmosphere of the first class today was played well and it was very easy to drive me into it. I remembered it easily and naturally. A lot of examples are given so aptly and so many wild people understand it quickly! !
- Kaye WongNovember 9, 2022
The teacher is patient, has independent class notes, and pays attention to pronunciation and grammar.