- Major in Chinese language and literature, minor in Japanese. I self-taught Korean and obtained TOPIK 6 qualification. I worked as a Korean interpreter and can ...Korean TranslationJapanese TranslationChinese Translation+ 5Remote
- 擁有6年以上韓語教學、翻譯、傳譯經驗的香港人。 Hong Kong citizen with 6+ years Korean language teaching, translation and interpretation experiences. 提供以下服務/Services: 韓文教學、韓中韓英翻譯、...Korean Language LessonKorean TranslationData Entry+ 3Yuen Long
- - CityU Year 3 student (Major : Chemistry) - Graduated from Band 1 secondary school (St.Paul’s School Lam Tin) - Patient & experienced in tutoring ...Integrated Science TutoringAcademic TutoringChemistry Tutoring+ 34Kwun Tong
- Hello. I am a native Korean. I studied in Hong Kong for a master's degree and am currently teaching Korean. I have 5+ years of ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- The third year of the Faculty of Arts of Chinese University. Two years of tutoring experience. I have been to elementary school for small class ...Primary School TutoringLiberal Studies TutoringGeography Tutoring+ 3Remote
- The newly graduated college student won the TOPIK Korean Language Proficiency Test Level 5 qualification! I hope you can use different living materials so that ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- He lived in Seoul, South Korea for 7 years in 2010, during which he completed the first Korean course at the Language School of Ewha ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- 안녕하세요~~ I went to Yonsei University in Korea to study Korean in 2018. I started to study in the local area from the...Korean Language LessonRemote
- I need to learn Korean to find me.Mystery ConsumerKorean Language LessonCantonese Language LessonKwun Tong
- 2019 DSE Chinese, Econ 5*, English 5 You can also teach Korean...Chinese TutoringEconomics TutoringKorean Language LessonRemote
- +852***63November 26, 2020
Elton is very experienced in teaching languages. It is very good to recommend him to learn Cantonese.
- 余小姐November 23, 2020
- MaggieNovember 16, 2020
The teachers are highly professional and responsible! ! !
- MeiNovember 16, 2020
In the first class, I pay more attention to pronunciation, not bad~
- Jay TanNovember 10, 2020
Miss Jenny is a lovely, soft spoken teacher with a pleasant attitude. She has helped make learning mandarin into a fun activity! Kids like her so we are happy.
- Conna TangNovember 9, 2020
Elvis's teaching attitude is very good, very patient, and very well prepared for teaching. Very approachable and friendly, so we are very happy to answer questions and ask questions. Before each class, we will prepare notes for us in advance, and we will also arrange courses according to our interests. Due to the epidemic situation, it is Zoom online learning mode. There is not much influence on teaching, but there may be a delay situation, so pay attention to the network situation at home in class~ I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to learn Japanese! ! !