- Hello. I am Nana, a full-time Korean tutor currently living in Hong Kong. I have successfully completed the Seoul National University Korean Teacher Training Course ...Korean Language LessonTo Kwa Wan
- 🙇🏻♀️鑑於沒有金幣，如有查詢請直接wts/line聯絡 wts: 909***94 line: binbinxo 畢業: CUSCS HIGHER Diploma of KOREAN LANGUAGE HKCT Foundation...Korean Language LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- Hello, I am Antaly from Hong Kong. I have learnt Korean for over 5 years and get Topik level 5....Korean Language LessonKorean TranslationRemote
- 안녕하세요. Provides introductory Korean language teaching. Includes one-on-one, small or group classes. We will try our best to make different teaching models according...Korean Language LessonRemote
- I have studied Korean for 2 years and have reached topik level 4. During the study period, I have tried different types of teaching methods ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- Very experienced teacher, offering one to one private tuition in Korean for all grade level (kids & adult) <Help you multilingual > Availble weekdays evening, ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- I've been teaching Korean for 3years both privately and group class. Mostly conversational Korean, Grammar, and prep for Korean public exam called TOPIK. I also ...Korean Language LessonKorean TranslationCauseway Bay
- He is a sophomore of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Internet and Multimedia Technology. He has provided private ...Math TutoringPiano LessonCraft Lesson+ 29Hung Hom
- Hi, I'm from Hong Kong and I'm a part time korean / cantonese tutor and interpreter, if you are interested in the above services,please contact ...Korean Language LessonCantonese Language LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- .Event Dance PerformancePainting LessonK-Pop Dance Lesson+ 9Tai Po
- +852***63November 26, 2020
Elton is very experienced in teaching languages. It is very good to recommend him to learn Cantonese.
- 余小姐November 23, 2020
- MaggieNovember 16, 2020
The teachers are highly professional and responsible! ! !
- MeiNovember 16, 2020
In the first class, I pay more attention to pronunciation, not bad~
- Jay TanNovember 10, 2020
Miss Jenny is a lovely, soft spoken teacher with a pleasant attitude. She has helped make learning mandarin into a fun activity! Kids like her so we are happy.
- Conna TangNovember 9, 2020
Elvis's teaching attitude is very good, very patient, and very well prepared for teaching. Very approachable and friendly, so we are very happy to answer questions and ask questions. Before each class, we will prepare notes for us in advance, and we will also arrange courses according to our interests. Due to the epidemic situation, it is Zoom online learning mode. There is not much influence on teaching, but there may be a delay situation, so pay attention to the network situation at home in class~ I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to learn Japanese! ! !