- Suitable for adults and children, individual or small group beginners, basic grip/tee/forehand/backhand/basic shift, action and hitting. For advanced students, follow up on personal needs, formulate ...Tennis LessonAll New Territories
- Hi, hello! I'm coach Sam! I have been playing tennis myself since I was six years old, and the years of experience in playing tennis ...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- My name is Jason! I hold an Australian ATPCA Graduate certified tennis coach license, and I also play as a regional league club player, so ...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- Coaching Qualifications: ATPCA Graduate Level 1 Certified ATPCA Advanced Pro Level 2 Certified ATPCA Strength & Conditioning Level 1 Certified USPTR Associate Instructor USPTR Performance ...Tennis LessonSan Po Kong
- I have a USPTA accredited coaching qualification and arrange suitable training for those who are interested in learning tennis and improving their game. I have ...Tennis LessonYuen Long
- Hello! I am KK Wong. I became an accredited coach of the Hong Kong Tennis Federation in 2006. I have many years of experience in ...Tennis LessonRemote
- - 香港網球總會一級教練 (ITF 銅級認證） - 接近10年網球教授經驗 - 曾任教 YMCA 及數間小學(包 括校隊及興趣班）...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- SPORTIFY was established in 2012. Over the years, it has been committed to promoting the local youth sports culture in Hong Kong. It is a ...Tennis LessonBasketball LessonThai Boxing Lesson+ 3Kwai Fong
- I am a tennis coach. I used to be the top ten players in the Hong Kong Youth Army. I used to be a coach ...Tennis LessonSham Tseng
- Hi, hello! I'm Coach Joe! I've been playing tennis since I was six years old, and many years of experience in tennis have given me ...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- Ricky LeungMay 21, 2022
A professional and friendly coach! Patient in giving feedback and advice; analyses the movements well and helped improve the swings. Recommended for sure!
- AnonymousMay 20, 2022Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Coach Fai teaches well, so that beginners can hit the ball from 3 different angles in the first class without any experience, and they can also point out the problem in time and accurately in the subsequent classes. I feel that each class has made progress. Satisfaction.
- TiffanyMay 13, 2022
Raymond is an excellent tennis coach who’s very encouraging, passionate and dedicated every lesson. He is well prepared and tailors the lessons to what you need and what you want to learn. Have been learning from Raymond for almost a year now and would definitely recommend for players of all levels.
- Josh JeonMay 11, 2022
Young professional tutor gave a great lesson, his explanation is straighforward and he tried his best to meet my need and improve my weakness.
- Yiu Wing KeiMay 10, 2022Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Polite, punctual, patient, and fun in class
- Ms WongMay 8, 2022
Great coach - very patient and has a way of teaching 👍🏻