- I have taught beginner to intermediate private tennis classes for many years with students from all over the world ranging in age from 5 years ...Tennis LessonAll Kowloon
- Suitable for adults and children, individual or small group beginners, basic grip/tee/forehand/backhand/basic shift, action and hitting. For advanced students, follow up on personal needs, formulate ...Tennis LessonAll New Territories
- My name is Jason! I hold an Australian ATPCA Graduate certified tennis coach license, and I also play as a regional league club player, so ...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- Hi, hello! I'm coach Sam! I have been playing tennis myself since I was six years old, and the years of experience in playing tennis ...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- I am a tennis lover who has completed the tennis coaching course of the Hong Kong Tennis Federation. I am patient and flexible in teaching ...Tennis LessonAttention TrainingKowloon Tong
- I have a USPTA accredited coaching qualification and arrange suitable training for those who are interested in learning tennis and improving their game. I have ...Tennis LessonYuen Long
- Full-time tennis coach, holds the HKTA License Coach of the Hong Kong Tennis Federation and the USPTA Professional Coach of the United States Tennis Coach. ...Tennis LessonAll Kowloon
- Hi, hello! I'm Coach Joe! I have been playing tennis myself since I was six years old, and the years of experience in playing tennis ...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- Hello! I am KK Wong. I became an accredited coach of the Hong Kong Tennis Federation in 2006. I have many years of experience in ...Tennis LessonRemote
- HKTA Level 1 coach licence, ATPCA Advance Coach Licence and Tennis Performance Trainer licence. Engaged in tennis coaching 10 years, keen on analyzing and improving ...Tennis LessonSha Tin
- LouisMay 22, 2022
I am very grateful to Coach Einstein for accurately finding out her daughter's weaknesses and helping her improve in a planned way. The class process is easy and enjoyable, and there is quality! See you later! very 👍👍
- Nick ChungMay 22, 2022
Serious, patient, joyful, let us experience the fun of tennis~
- reyMay 22, 2022
Professional, friendly, systematic professional teaching, push
- Ricky LeungMay 21, 2022
A professional and friendly coach! Patient in giving feedback and advice; analyses the movements well and helped improve the swings. Recommended for sure!
- AnonymousMay 20, 2022
Coach Fai teaches well, so that beginners can hit the ball from 3 different angles in the first class without any experience, and they can also point out the problem in time and accurately in the subsequent classes. I feel that each class has made progress. Satisfaction.
- TiffanyMay 13, 2022
Raymond is an excellent tennis coach who’s very encouraging, passionate and dedicated every lesson. He is well prepared and tailors the lessons to what you need and what you want to learn. Have been learning from Raymond for almost a year now and would definitely recommend for players of all levels.