- experinced tennis playerTennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- Born in the United States, proficient in Chinese, English and Cantonese, studied in Canada for 12 years, graduated with a bachelor's degree in business, worked ...English TutoringInformation and Communication Technology (ICT) TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 29Kowloon Bay
- Tennis coach now base in HK. Former Head coach at Europe largest Racket clubs David Lloyd. LTA PTR RPT certs Holder.China/Hong Kong Ambassador for fast ...Tennis LessonSha Tin
- Are you finding your tennis coach？ Here I am😊 For beginners to play off, For players to improve the game, Even your hitting partner...... How's ...Tennis LessonCauseway Bay
- Professional coaching team, providing all-round sports training and promoting national sports 🤺🎾🥎🥇🏆...Baseball LessonSoftball LessonVolleyball Lesson+ 20Kwai Chung
- Thomas teaches tennis, individually or in groups, left or right handed, single or dual, men and women, young and old, there are ways to teach ...Tennis LessonMong Kok
- For additional background of myself: Recently im teaching in SKM from hkta, course name : NTS future and Elite Development Besides, I was a Junior ...Tennis LessonRemote
- He started to teach tennis full-time in 2011 and obtained the ITF Class I Tennis Coach Qualification, ATPCA Class I Tennis Coach, ITF Class I ...Tennis LessonYuen Long
- Oscar Wong CPA & Co. is an accredited and registered accounting firm of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, providing accounting, auditing, taxation, ...Service OfficesVirtual Office ServiceTennis LessonKwun Tong
- I started to play tennis since 6 years old, and had 20+ coaching experience. https://xerocurtismar.wixsite.com/tennis-coach...Tennis LessonCauseway Bay
- Ming ChenNovember 30, 2023
Coach Chen is very responsible and patient, and combines theory and practice very well. As a beginner, I spent a lot of time on basic skills + controlling the ball, and I gained a lot!
- Weifeng PengNovember 29, 2023
Very attentive, he will explain each step in detail and correct incorrect actions in a targeted manner.
- TO SIK CHUNGNovember 17, 2023
It was a pleasure to attend the class, and the movements were explained clearly. I look forward to the next training session.
- JoeNovember 1, 2023
Friendly, knowledgeable and patient. Learnt a lot. Recommend.
- Michelle BlessOctober 18, 2023
Daniel was a great coach. He was very adaptive to my level and was especially accommodating with water breaks and rest in the shade as it was so hot during the lesson. It was a fun lesson and he gave me some great instruction. I would highly recommend!
- AnonymousSeptember 29, 2023
Punctual, patient, experienced, able to adjust the teaching mode according to each student's situation, very good tennis coach!