- Hello, nice to meet you! I like teaching languages......German Language LessonKorean Language LessonRussian Language Lesson+ 8Central
- I’m [Name], 3 years of experience in Japanese translation services, holding N2 Japanese Language Proficiency Test qualification If you have any questions, customers are welcome ...Japanese TranslationJapanese Language LessonRemote
- Passionate about language, study various dialects and pronunciation. During a working holiday in Osaka, he worked as a customer service interpreter in a department store. ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- 本人是香港理工大學香港專上學院（HKCC）完成了Associate in Language and Cultura的l畢業生，之後準備於香港城市大學專業進修學院（SCOPE）修讀BA（Hons）International Business Communication with Japanese。 本人於去年2019年的時候獲「理工大學專上學院遊學獎學金」資助，於2019年7月至2019年8月，參與了International Cultural Experience Tour - Tokyo,...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- He has 6 years of study in Japan, and many years of Japanese-related work experience in Japanese companies. Privately taught Japanese for 5 years. At ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Hello I am a Taiwanese who has lived in Hong Kong for more than 20 years, has studied and worked in Japan, and has worked ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- My name is Isabel Ng. I am patience, mature and caring. Master of Arts in Cultural Studies. 1 year of experience in private tutoring primary ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 5Remote
- I obtained the N1 qualification of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, and I understand that each student has different goals and reasons, so I can ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- 4 years of tutoring experience, 2 years of experience in teaching interests and subjects in primary and secondary schools...English TutoringMath TutoringJapanese Language Lesson+ 3Remote
- DayvicJanuary 29, 2023
Teaching with heart and professional. Look forward to the next class.
- Ricky TseJanuary 6, 2023
The explanation is careful and vivid, and will use many different examples to explain the problem, and I feel the enthusiasm for teaching Japanese!
- Yeung Kai Chiu WilsonJanuary 2, 2023
Teach with heart, guide students to listen more, talk more, watch more, instead of memorizing by rote, looking forward to the next class!
- AnonymousNovember 19, 2022
The teaching is easy to understand, simple and clear! Online classes are convenient!
- 李曉華November 18, 2022
The atmosphere of the first class today was played well and it was very easy to drive me into it. I remembered it easily and naturally. A lot of examples are given so aptly and so many wild people understand it quickly! !
- Kaye WongNovember 9, 2022
The teacher is patient, has independent class notes, and pays attention to pronunciation and grammar.