- 🏊♀️Swimming fitness coach Ching Hei ⭕️With multiple swimming and fitness certificates ⭕️allow children to learn to save themselves on water ⭕...Personal TrainingSwimming LessonAll Hong Kong
- Royal Athletic Association 👑Royal Athletic Association Founded in 2002 by star coach Nic Sir. Nic Sir, who has more than ten years of teaching ...Swimming LessonFencing LessonSha Tin
- 📝香港泳總認可教練證書📝 📝HKASA Swimming Teacher Cert📝 🏊♂️至今擁有五年教水經驗🏊♂️ 🏊♂...Swimming LessonKwun Tong
- - Chief Swimming Coach in Hong Kong Island (O-Sea swimming club) - Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association- Swimming Coach certificate - Hong Kong Early childhood ...Swimming LessonWan Chai
- KK Swimming Founded in 2008, the club has more than ten years of teaching experience as a professional swimming coach. Our coaches hold a swimming ...Kids ClassesSwimming LessonAll Hong Kong
- Miss Lau丨3 years experience👩🏫Elementary school teacher👩🏫 🏊♀️ Registered swimming coach 📃 Level 1 swimming coach certificate 🏊♀️Teaching swimming classes since ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Previous experience: I have 20 years of experience in teaching swimming and am currently the head coach of a swimming club. Service features: One-to-one teaching. ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 🥰Janice has been a swimming instructor for 6 years💪🏼 after 15 years of being a competitive swimmer. 🏊🏽♀️ Her passion 🔥...Swimming LessonRemote
- 🏊♀️Former/current director of swimming lessons in many clubs 🧑🏽🏫 🏊♀️As a swimming coach, I teach many elementary ...Swimming LessonAll Kowloon
- I am an American Swimming coaches association international level 1 coach and also hold a swimming pool teacher badge as a qualified lifeguard to ensure ...Kids ClassesPersonal TrainingRunning Training Lesson+ 3Remote
- Ken YipNovember 20, 2023
I am a senior and was on holiday in Hong Kong with my family in October 2023. I went to Morrison Hill almost daily to swim and noticed the private lessons taking place in the side pool. I'm surprised how the instructors held the kids' hands to practice the strokes. I realized that was the best way to learn. I found Sam Wong in the Toby hired- app. He let me try a free lesson. We had three and a half classes in total. I couldn't believe how fast he could point out my mistakes in a heartbeat and showed the correct techniques in a way for a senior to remember and practice correctly later on. His non-condescendiñg teaching method made me comfortable and with confidence. I couldn't believe I had learned so much in freestyle and breaststroke. I also picked up some helpful tips (about 20 minutes coaching as we were running out of time) on backstroke and dolphin kicks. Every time I go to the pool I visualize his words before swimming. I especially like the single -arm drill technique and incorporate it in my workout. I hope my front crawl will be faster and more efficient.Sam I appreciate that you are going out of your way to answer my swimming questions when I am no longer paying you and away from HK. I want to learn more when I come back. I hope you do well in your exams. Warmest regards. Ken Canada
- Twiggy CheungNovember 11, 2023
Joe is a very kind teacher, he gives us challenges during our swimming classes and allows the class to have many laughs and challenging moments. He gives us 30min play time after our class.
- AnonymousNovember 11, 2023
Ray is an excellent coach for students with fear of water.I always had fear of water since a traumatic experience in my past. Coach successfully eliminated my fear in first few sessions and step by step I was able to learn breaststroke.His English is good and he is best for non Chinese students too. Punctuality and politeness are his best qualities. I highly recommend him for anyone who wants to learn correct techniques of swimming. He encourages us to overcome fear and push the limits which our mind sets for us, he teaches us to believe in ourselves and achieve our goals in a slow and steady manner.Ray knows how to customise the teaching strategy as per needs of his students which makes him the best coach. I m still his student and want to learn many more techniques in coming future.wishing all new students happy swimming with best coach, Ray.
- AndyleungOctober 30, 2023
Sir Joe teaches well, teaches students in accordance with their aptitude, and makes suggestions based on students’ needs.
- MaxOctober 29, 2023
Coach Joe Sir Joe is very patient and teaches clearly. He has learned breaststroke and freestyle￼
- +852***84October 22, 2023
Very good attitude and friendly to children. Explained in detail.