- 🏸There are at least 20 basic skills in badminton such as high ball, lob, smash, pick, net, footwork... 🙋🏻♀️The purpose of...Badminton LessonKowloon City
- My name is Kaka, nice to meet you! 🙋🏻♂️I am 30 years old and have many years of experience in teaching adults...Badminton LessonAll Kowloon
- Powerful targeted badminton training~ 🏆Tsuwan District Age Badminton Singles – Champion Thailand Sawasdee Cup Industrial Singles – 3rd Runner-up Hong Kong President’s Cup Junior ...Badminton LessonSham Shui Po
- 🙋🏻♂️ Glad you are interested in badminton private training class. I'm Sir Lin and I'm a badminton coach. I currently offer one-on-one ...Badminton LessonHung Hom
- Hong Kong Games Wong Tai Sin District Singles Representative Secondary School Team Captain Current Wo Che Community Hall Coach Current SKH Kee Fook Primary School ...Badminton LessonDiamond Hill
- Flying badminton club The association was established in 2001 and has more than ten years of experience in running badminton training classes. It has grown ...Badminton LessonMong Kok
- Hello, I am Coach Tan. I have loved badminton since I was a child and hope to teach correct badminton movements and skills. Students of ...Badminton LessonRemote
- I provide badminton 1 to 1 / 1 to many private lessons 📋Experience: 19 years of golf experience and 6 years of teaching experience ...Badminton LessonWong Tai Sin
- Coach Profile - Wang Yitian Wang Yitian has been fond of badminton and sports since he was a child, and studied for the Higher Diploma ...Badminton LessonTin Shui Wai
- Main game results: 2019 Sai Kung District Badminton Age Grouping Tournament (Men's Singles) Champion 2018 Sai Kung District Badminton Age Grouping Tournament (Men's Doubles) 3rd ...Badminton LessonRemote
- LouisMay 22, 2022
I am very grateful to Coach Einstein for accurately finding out her daughter's weaknesses and helping her improve in a planned way. The class process is easy and enjoyable, and there is quality! See you later! very 👍👍
- Nick ChungMay 22, 2022
Serious, patient, joyful, let us experience the fun of tennis~
- reyMay 22, 2022
Professional, friendly, systematic professional teaching, push
- Ricky LeungMay 21, 2022
A professional and friendly coach! Patient in giving feedback and advice; analyses the movements well and helped improve the swings. Recommended for sure!
- AnonymousMay 20, 2022
Coach Fai teaches well, so that beginners can hit the ball from 3 different angles in the first class without any experience, and they can also point out the problem in time and accurately in the subsequent classes. I feel that each class has made progress. Satisfaction.
- TiffanyMay 13, 2022
Raymond is an excellent tennis coach who’s very encouraging, passionate and dedicated every lesson. He is well prepared and tailors the lessons to what you need and what you want to learn. Have been learning from Raymond for almost a year now and would definitely recommend for players of all levels.