- I am a member of the badminton team of the City University of Hong Kong, and I play for the men's doubles for the Bright ...Badminton LessonRemote
- Provide badminton coaching to beginners to intermediate players...Badminton LessonFanling
- Coach Name: Zhang Ziying, based on many years of experience, provides training methods for students of different age groups in terms of technique and footwork, ...Badminton LessonRemote
- I have been teaching badminton for many years, mainly teaching primary and secondary schools, coaching Wolves Badminton Club. He has participated in many large-scale competitions ...Badminton LessonRemote
- Hello, I'm Coach Zhou. I am a master's degree graduate of Hong Kong Baptist University, majoring in sports and leisure management. I have 3 years ...Personal TrainingCrossfit LessonStretching Lesson+ 2Sha Tin
- help when you need..and be yhe buddy of the customer...Painting LessonBallroom Dance LessonJazz Dance Lesson+ 22Tsuen Wan
- Awesome game and get the fun in the basketballBadminton LessonTuen Mun
- Professional coaching team, providing all-round sports training and promoting national sports 🤺🎾🥎🥇🏆...Baseball LessonSoftball LessonVolleyball Lesson+ 20Kwai Chung
- My name is Tom, with 4 years of design experience, I have assisted different clients to solve problems, during which time I have gained the ...English Essay EditingResume EditingChinese Translation+ 10Remote
- Teaching and learning, according to your needs, set up a practical plan, implement it for you, and achieve what you want. Years of experience, practice ...Badminton LessonTai Wai
- LouisMay 22, 2022
I am very grateful to Coach Einstein for accurately finding out her daughter's weaknesses and helping her improve in a planned way. The class process is easy and enjoyable, and there is quality! See you later! very 👍👍
- Nick ChungMay 22, 2022
Serious, patient, joyful, let us experience the fun of tennis~
- reyMay 22, 2022
Professional, friendly, systematic professional teaching, push
- Ricky LeungMay 21, 2022
A professional and friendly coach! Patient in giving feedback and advice; analyses the movements well and helped improve the swings. Recommended for sure!
- AnonymousMay 20, 2022
Coach Fai teaches well, so that beginners can hit the ball from 3 different angles in the first class without any experience, and they can also point out the problem in time and accurately in the subsequent classes. I feel that each class has made progress. Satisfaction.
- TiffanyMay 13, 2022
Raymond is an excellent tennis coach who’s very encouraging, passionate and dedicated every lesson. He is well prepared and tailors the lessons to what you need and what you want to learn. Have been learning from Raymond for almost a year now and would definitely recommend for players of all levels.