- Hello, I can help you with your interests or other official business....Badminton LessonRemote
- I have been learning the piano since I was four years old and have been playing for fifteen years. I have participated in many examinations ...Badminton LessonPiano LessonSong Composition LessonMei Foo
- I am Zhao Sir, a badminton coach. I have 20 years of experience in playing badminton. I have been trained as a national coach since ...Badminton LessonVolleyball LessonRemote
- The teaching curriculum is rich in teaching students according to their aptitude, and the practice content in the spare time can be formulated so that ...Badminton LessonRemote
- I am a professional Freelance designer, engaged in graphic design and marketing. We are now providing design + printing or social network marketing services for ...Badminton LessonGraphic DesignFacebook Marketing+ 11Tsim Sha Tsui
- I have accumulated about 10 years of badminton teaching experience and am now a registered coach of the Hong Kong Badminton Association. I have taught ...Badminton LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- Basic badminton teaching Basic volleyball teaching focuses on whole body coordination to reduce sports trauma $250 The above quotation is applicable to one-on-one teaching on ...Badminton LessonVolleyball LessonTsing Yi
- Private teaching fees: $400/hr (one to one) I am a professional female badminton coach and have received systematic badminton training for many years since I ...Badminton LessonTsuen Wan
- Thank you for your interest in private badminton training classes. Xiao surnamed Lin, currently provides private badminton training classes, including teaching movement postures, techniques, footwork ...Badminton LessonWu Kai Sha
- Beginner badminton coaches teach basic badminton knowledge including: improved posture, footwork, etc. Whatsapp/signal: 561***54 For inquiries, or leave your contact information in "What else do ...Badminton LessonAll Hong Kong
- LouisMay 22, 2022
I am very grateful to Coach Einstein for accurately finding out her daughter's weaknesses and helping her improve in a planned way. The class process is easy and enjoyable, and there is quality! See you later! very 👍👍
- Nick ChungMay 22, 2022
Serious, patient, joyful, let us experience the fun of tennis~
- reyMay 22, 2022
Professional, friendly, systematic professional teaching, push
- Ricky LeungMay 21, 2022
A professional and friendly coach! Patient in giving feedback and advice; analyses the movements well and helped improve the swings. Recommended for sure!
- AnonymousMay 20, 2022
Coach Fai teaches well, so that beginners can hit the ball from 3 different angles in the first class without any experience, and they can also point out the problem in time and accurately in the subsequent classes. I feel that each class has made progress. Satisfaction.
- TiffanyMay 13, 2022
Raymond is an excellent tennis coach who’s very encouraging, passionate and dedicated every lesson. He is well prepared and tailors the lessons to what you need and what you want to learn. Have been learning from Raymond for almost a year now and would definitely recommend for players of all levels.