- Former Hong Kong Badminton Team Member Division Youth Army Coach Lasha Primary School Badminton Team Coach...Badminton LessonTuen Mun
- 大家好我係Anson, 而家係UST 讀緊Chem (undergraduate) Year2. 以上種種服務都會提供，承諾提供最優質既服務，thank you....Academic TutoringChemistry TutoringMath Tutoring+ 21Remote
- Hi, I am Jack.Badminton LessonRemote
- I have taught badminton for several years. I have professors from children to adults. The quality of badminton training provided by the first shot to ...Badminton LessonKwai Chung
- Jacky, Bachelor of Education in the United States, Master of Science in Sports Science in Hong Kong; now a sports teacher in an international school; ...Badminton LessonSham Shui Po
- Willing to serve guestsData EntryVideo EditorsOverseas Shopping Agent+ 5Mei Foo
- - I have been playing for more than 20 years and have participated in competitions of different sizes; such as academic competitions, college cups (all ...Badminton LessonTuen Mun
- I’m capable of teaching English and Mandarin. Very experienced badminton and golf player/ teacher....Badminton LessonGolf LessonBasketball LessonRemote
- I have been studying piano since I was four years old. I have been playing for 15 years and have participated in many examinations and ...Badminton LessonPiano LessonSong Composition LessonMei Foo
- BadmintonBadminton LessonTuen Mun
- Vincent van de BeltJanuary 28, 2019
I'd like to highly recommend Aaron. He is very dedicated to improving my skills and and he does that in a very professional and at the same time relaxed style. Great combination if you want to learn a lot, get challenged, and have a good time!
- BRANCA LEEAugust 23, 2018
Christopher is an excellent coach, very responsible and prompt in responding to request. My 18 year old daughter arranged to have coaching with Christopher three times weekly during her summer holiday in HK and was very happy with his personal attention on skill improvement. I would highly recommend Christopher to any potential badminton players.
- Ho Ting LokAugust 31, 2018
HelloToby is definitely not a wide known service, at least to me, so I was cautious when I decided to try out a coach. Thankfully Mr Kuh was a fantastic coach and I didn't have any doubts thereafter. He pinpoints exactly where I'm going wrong down to the smallest detail and his English is phenomenal. Highly recommended
- Dionne TaiAugust 8, 2018
I'd been playing on and off for years but was frustrated hence stopped. I am impressed by Einstein’s enthusiasm and passion. He is such a detail oriented and patient coach, he is observant, thoughtful, energetic and super skilful. His lessons are structured but not dull. He explained concepts clearly which made learning so easy to grasp! Within one lesson my forehand had improved dramatically and more importantly, I’ve regained the joy of playing! Einstein is now coaching my son as well!
- Tracy WongJuly 27, 2018Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Jerry is a coach with good intentions and good people. At first I thought that I was single-handed and I didn't know what to look for. But the family just gave birth to a child, but my body was soaring and I wanted to be a gym. The determination to lose weight drove me to take the first step. The goal was to wear a fine-grained tennis skirt. Jerry is a good sun and a tolerant coach, and the canal is patient and patience. And my goal has been reached. I completely enjoyed the fun of playing the waves and repaired it to the body :)
- Ramon AuJune 27, 2018
Coach Clare is very patient with kids and aroused kids’ interests to play tennis by using interactive games. My kids love playing tennis now, particularly my 10-year-old son, who has made significant progress in his tennis skills in a year’s time.