- 專門針對需要投考法語考試(A1-C1)的考生，以廣東話或英話簡影解釋語法，學習法國文化。 Classes specialized for people who are going to take French exam (Dalf/ Delf A1-C1). The class provides students ...French Language LessonSpanish Language LessonCantonese Language Lesson+ 2Remote
- 🎓Master of Public Policy and Management from City University of Hong Kong 🎓Minor in Psychology 🎓Bachelor of Applied Social Sciences (major in ...Academic TutoringLiberal Studies TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 27Remote
- 👩🏼🦰Hi, I am Kyo Cheung 💃超過6年舞蹈年資 🧘🏻♀️瑜珈及鋼管舞導師 📜獲獎及經歷🏆 •...Stretching LessonYoga LessonPilates Lesson+ 7Remote
- I am Tina, a masters student who recently graduated from London School of Economic ,my major is Human Resources Management and organisational behaviour.I am interested ...Cantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsTai Wai
- I am a T-record service. I have 1 year of experience in tutoring and further education information. I have assisted 5 clients to solve their ...Education ConsultantCantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 3Remote
- Two years of private supplementary experience, self-prepared exercises, and experience in teaching K1 to K3 children in Mandarin, English and mathematics, and general subjects from ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringLiberal Studies Tutoring+ 5Remote
- I'm a new member la la la la laAcademic TutoringChinese TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 17To Kwa Wan
- 20 years old, with many years of singing and performance experience, studying creative writing and film arts at the Open University of Hong Kong...Cantonese Language LessonRemote
- Zealous, pentultimate year student with working experience in miscellaneous industries, including music education, administration, and customer service. A budding Guzheng (Chinese 21-string zither with a ...Guzheng LessonCantonese Language LessonEnglish Essay Editing+ 4Remote
- I am year 1 student, majoring in English Language and literature at Shueyan University. I have experience in tutoring students from the K1 to secondary ...Cantonese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsCentral
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻
- mamieApril 27, 2022
The teacher is very patient, professional and very nice😊