- Hello, I am a native of Hong Kong. I have been growing up in Hong Kong from kindergarten to university. Cantonese (Cantonese) is my native ...Cantonese Language LessonKowloon Bay
- I am Tina, a masters student who recently graduated from London School of Economic ,my major is Human Resources Management and organisational behaviour.I am interested ...Cantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsTai Wai
- My name is Anya and I graduated from UCLA, a famous American school. Working in the United States for 4 years, guiding students' homework, and ...English TutoringPrimary School TutoringCantonese Language Lesson+ 3Remote
- Japanese language teaching / Japanese translation work / dog grooming care / careful and patient / no hitting / heart and heart / never sloppy ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonTuen Mun
- I'm a new member la la la la laAcademic TutoringChinese TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 17To Kwa Wan
- Hello! I'm a graduate from the HKUST and the LSE where I've received extensive language training (English and Chinese). I'm also interested in Korean language ...English Essay EditingChinese TranslationEnglish Translation+ 5Remote
- Minor in the Department of Translation and Interpretation of Japan Language City University, University of Hong Kong, I have studied Japanese for more than 10 ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonDiamond Hill
- A hard-working person studying business, major in Service Management and having 19-year of dancing experience with training. I have study hotel, event and tourism management, ...Cantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsChinese Dance Lesson+ 14Tai Wai
- 9 years experience in teaching students ranged from 3 to adults piano and theory (in both Cantonese and English). I have obtained the LTCL Distinction ...Cantonese Language LessonSham Shui Po
- Experienced educator teaching English Language and English Literature - Master in English Applied Linguistics - Certified IB educator - DipTESOL (in progress)...English Literature TutoringEnglish TutoringCantonese Language Lesson+ 9Wong Chuk Hang
- Candy yeungMay 24, 2022
The teacher is very interesting and patient ~ keep going!
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.