- Hello, I'm Ginny, I mainly teach beginners and children to teach introductory Korean. I have more than three years of experience in teaching Korean to ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- Have studied Korean for 5 years and have the Korean Language Proficiency Test Topik Grade 5. Interested in providing services to customers who need Korean ...Korean Language LessonCantonese Language LessonAcoustic Guitar Lesson+ 3Remote
- I am currently studying for a master's degree in Korean language education at Korea University, the highest institution in South Korea, and I have obtained ...Korean Language LessonTai Po
- 2019 DSE Chinese, Econ 5*, English 5 You can also teach Korean...Chinese TutoringEconomics TutoringKorean Language Lesson+ 2Remote
- Level 5 TOPIK certificate available, Korean introductory/interest courses available...Korean Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language LessonRemote
- I am a part-time Korean tutor. I have six years of experience in teaching Korean. I have a deep understanding of Korean culture, and I ...Korean Language LessonTsuen Wan
- My pen name is JIYAHON, I graduated from the British Higher Diploma in Graphic Design of Caritas Bianchi Professional Design College, I have obtained A-level ...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for KidsKorean Language Lesson+ 1To Kwa Wan
- Hello! I'm a graduate from the HKUST and the LSE where I've received extensive language training (English and Chinese). I'm also interested in Korean language ...English Essay EditingChinese TranslationEnglish Translation+ 5Remote
- The tutor graduated from the Master of Linguistics Program of the Chinese University of Hong Kong, holds a bachelor's degree in Chinese-Korean translation from the ...Academic TutoringKorean Language LessonKorean Translation+ 1Yuen Long
- I have studied at Yonsei University in South Korea and have many years of experience in teaching Korean, which will definitely help students master the ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻