- hi, i’m native korean. when i live in taiwan, i used to teach korean to taiwanese. i can speak mandarin and english...Korean Language LessonTuen Mun Town Centre
- Korean Language LessonKwai Fong
- I have lived in Korea for three years and graduated from Jeongse University in Korea. I can teach face-to-face/online in Korean level 6. Welcome to ...Korean Language LessonCauseway Bay
- 🇭🇰🇰🇷 Freelance Korean Interpreter #통역🎓Cantonese|Mandarin｜English｜한국어🎓 📝Korean private tuition...Korean TranslationKorean Language LessonRemote
- With many years of teaching experience, from nursery school, primary school, secondary school to college students with three or more years of experience, can learn ...Academic TutoringPrimary School TutoringKorean Language Lesson+ 18Remote
- Hello, I hold a first-class honors bachelor's degree in Chinese-English Bilingual Studies of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, and have obtained the professional qualification of ...Korean TranslationChinese TranslationEnglish Translation+ 13Remote
- -Attained TOPIK Level 6 in 2021 -Attened intermediate level Korean Course in Sungkyunkwan University in 2017 -Now working as a freelancer for Korean tutoring and ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- - 擁有皇家音樂學院八級古典結他 - 擁有五級樂理 - 擅長教授及演奏古典音樂及流行歌自彈自唱 - ...Japanese Language LessonKorean Language LessonAcoustic Guitar Lesson+ 3Mong Kok
- Hello. I am from Korea and I used to be a teacher. I have bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in education. Lets have some fun ...Korean Language LessonPhysics TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 4Remote
- I lived in Korea for 5 years, got TOPIK level 6, and got a certificate of translation course from Hankuk University of Foreign Studies! After ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻