- - Coaches of Hong Kong Swimming Teachers' Association - Swimming pool lifesaving chapter - The Hong Kong Life Saving Association's bronze medal - Hong Kong ...Swimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonSwimming LessonYuen Long
- ☻☻ I am a private female sports coach & drummer Sport Coaching 😶 💪 Fitness weight loss, swimming, yoga, Pilates, fit ball... Drummer ☺...Drum LessonYoga LessonPersonal Training+ 12Prince Edward
- 16 years teaching experience in swimming, holding a valid coach certificate, swimming improvement, beginners, babies, racing experience, can be viewed on facebook page (swim instructor ...Swimming LessonTin Hau
- Personal swimming coach, previous school team player and award winner is now offering personal swimming lesson for young child and adults. I speak fluently Cantonese ...Swimming LessonTsuen Wan
- I will provide professional swimming teaching and training, Private lessons and self-organized swimming classes are available. Target: Beginners to competition level. Age: Two or more ...Swimming LessonSwimming LessonKwun Tong
- The Bo Yi Education Center focuses on schoolchildren's academic development and diversified development. The four founders are passionate young people who are committed to educating ...Chinese TutoringAcademic TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 27Tsing Yi
- Triathlon athlete The swimming team for 12 years has participated in large and small competitions, such as the academic world and the Hong Kong Championship. ...Running Training LessonSwimming LessonPersonal TrainingRemote
- Hello, I am Harry Sir, wait for me to introduce myself briefly -Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association ~ Registered Swimming Teacher -Founder of Underwater Swimming ...Swimming LessonFirst Aid CourseScuba Diving Lesson+ 1Tsim Sha Tsui
- - 香港游泳隊泳員 (2010 - 2017) - 香港中文大學聯合書院游泳隊教練 (2017 - Now) - 香港中文大學聯合...Swimming LessonTai Po
- Angie Li - 泳會理事(15 years Swimming Coaching Experience) 以歡樂有趣的方法為小孩子建立游泳興趣及多年教授幼稚園經驗 ~用多年經驗,先為小孩建立與水的關係...Swimming LessonSwimming LessonSwimming Lesson for Adults+ 1Mei Foo
- Yuki YingFebruary 6, 2021Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Very good, but the one on the left is because the epidemic is about to stop. . . Looking forward to continuing to practice after the epidemic!
- 丁先生December 5, 2020
Very professional coach, always very punctual, progress in free style fast, willing to make out of his way to accommodate. Best swimming coach so far. Strongly recomended for learners of all levels and ages!!!!
- congeeting098December 4, 2020Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
It’s a good time to meet joe sir. Because before, Zai Zai and another d ah sir scared my relatives to resist swimming, but I tie it until I get joe sir and my Zai has become a favorite to swim, changing from being bold to bold, Zhong Tong joe sir is good fd🤭Zhongyou is the first time I saw it, but I will go to the class and go to the other two. Don’t remember to drop it! It proves that joe sir is really good at teaching! If you don’t come forward, you can’t count the local time every minute and every second 👍🏻 I really want to teach children how to swim, not just as a tool for making money!
- EmmaNovember 22, 2020
It literally only takes 4 lessons to learn how to swim. Vic is very patienet and professional, he can identify the issues immediately and offer the solutions to improve. I’m so happy that I can swim confidently thanks to Vic.
- MorganNovember 22, 2020
Love Vic, love Vic’s classes! Vic is a very patient and professional coach that can teach you how to swim in a smooth way, no boring teaching instruction but a easy relaxing way! Thank you coach Vic!
- RaymondNovember 4, 2020
a very patient coach. not only teaching the necessary skills but also an attitude towards challenges. my son enjoy the class very much!