- My name is Charmaine Chan, i would like to appoach customers to learn swimming He has trained Hong Kong's Life Saver Bronze in Chabot College ...Swimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonSwimming LessonSha Tin
- 香港三項鐵人運動員及教練 Triathlon athlete and coach Studying in University of Queensland Qualified in Ironman70.3 world championship 2019 Hong Kong Triathlon coaching...Running Training LessonCycling LessonTriathlon Lesson+ 5Tai Wo
- The current Hong Kong team represents the academic champions swimming capital for 9 years of local and foreign competition experience. Welcome to one-on-one or up ...Swimming LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- Promote swimming, the National Sports Zhuoyi swimming will recruit swimming to benefit the body and mind, and keep fit. The purpose of the Zhuoyi Swimming ...Swimming LessonKowloon Tong
- Nice to meet you!Swimming LessonRemote
- Use practical and effective methods to teach swimming, so that students can master swimming skills in a short period of time, achieve physical fitness and ...Swimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonSwimming LessonSha Tin
- Hi, I’m Rex A experienced pt lifeguard for 2 years Work in a 4As company as a video editor Video Editor | Motion Graphic Designer ...TV CommercialsDocumentary ProjectSwimming Lesson+ 6Tin Shui Wai
- Age: 25 years old Gender: Male coach Seniority: 7 years experience Professional qualifications: -Pool Lifeguard -Beach Lifeguard -Bronze Medal -First aid certificate I have been ...Swimming LessonKwai Chung
- I have taught swimming for six years. I have a swimming instructor certificate from the Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association. I mainly teach private professors ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 朗峰康體會游泳教練（10年教學經驗） 資歷包括： 香港業餘游泳總會教練 香港三項鐵人總會教練 註冊社工 堅持「興趣...Swimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonTriathlon Lesson+ 2Mei Foo
- Yuki YingFebruary 6, 2021Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Very good, but the one on the left is because the epidemic is about to stop. . . Looking forward to continuing to practice after the epidemic!
- 丁先生December 5, 2020
Very professional coach, always very punctual, progress in free style fast, willing to make out of his way to accommodate. Best swimming coach so far. Strongly recomended for learners of all levels and ages!!!!
- congeeting098December 4, 2020Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
It’s a good time to meet joe sir. Because before, Zai Zai and another d ah sir scared my relatives to resist swimming, but I tie it until I get joe sir and my Zai has become a favorite to swim, changing from being bold to bold, Zhong Tong joe sir is good fd🤭Zhongyou is the first time I saw it, but I will go to the class and go to the other two. Don’t remember to drop it! It proves that joe sir is really good at teaching! If you don’t come forward, you can’t count the local time every minute and every second 👍🏻 I really want to teach children how to swim, not just as a tool for making money!
- EmmaNovember 22, 2020
It literally only takes 4 lessons to learn how to swim. Vic is very patienet and professional, he can identify the issues immediately and offer the solutions to improve. I’m so happy that I can swim confidently thanks to Vic.
- MorganNovember 22, 2020
Love Vic, love Vic’s classes! Vic is a very patient and professional coach that can teach you how to swim in a smooth way, no boring teaching instruction but a easy relaxing way! Thank you coach Vic!
- RaymondNovember 4, 2020
a very patient coach. not only teaching the necessary skills but also an attitude towards challenges. my son enjoy the class very much!