- Rich coaching experience 善 Good at communicating with students👤 Develop a suitable teaching plan📄📄 Professors from beginners to key youths from 4 to 60 years ...Badminton LessonFanling
- Name : Pratibha (Pinky) Experience : 3 years coaching Awards : Kln City, Sai Kung, and North District Singles - 1st Runner up Target : ...Badminton LessonKowloon Bay
- Personal badminton coach, one-on-one, group, training and training experience in the year, providing students with multi-ball training. The tactical training coach is a enthusiast for ...Personal TrainingBadminton LessonChoi Hung
- To provide students with the most suitable and trained students. Former Hong Kong Green once represented Hong Kong in the Asia Youth, World Youth, Hong ...Badminton LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- With many years of experience in teaching badminton, he now teaches in middle schools and provides private professors with major awards: Name: Wang Yitian Five ...Badminton LessonTin Shui Wai
- I am a full-time badminton coach and have obtained the technical examination certificate of the Hong Kong Badminton Association. Now/have taught in various badminton youth ...Badminton LessonSha Tin
- I have practiced badminton since I was a child and have many years of experience in competitions and teaching. I have served as the head ...Badminton LessonYuen Long
- Before graduating from Lasha College, members of the Hong Kong Youth Badminton team, BOC Hong Kong Badminton Championship mixed doubles champion, singles runner-up Hong Kong ...Primary School TutoringBAFS TutoringEconomics Tutoring+ 4Remote
- I have taught badminton courses for 3 years, and my students range from 7 to 40 years old. I have also participated and won many ...Badminton LessonTseung Kwan O
- He is 23 years old and has been receiving single-to-single badminton training since the age of 8. Authentic techniques, footwork, non-stop research on new technologies, ...Badminton LessonKowloon Bay
- CannyNovember 22, 2020
I have attended a class with another coach who claims that he has a USPDA certificate and the lesson turned out to be a disaster, that coach was impatient, lack of interest to get to know my “level”, grumpy & late for the session. I am so glad that I found Simon here! *screw USPDA cert. Simon is totally the opposite! He is humble, patient, “creative” as he uses a lot of different ways to make me understand the techniques. Most importantly, he made every lesson fun! I like attending his lesson and love tennis more n more! He even gv me tips outside of lesson re racquet that i need n etc. Very easy going man & extremely flexible!
- KenNovember 20, 2020Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Very good coach explained in detail .....
- Rui Shan FengNovember 18, 2020
Great coach! He focuses on the basics and makes the lesson so enjoyable! Love it and highly recommend him.
- Shan Shan L.November 17, 2020Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Ryan sir is polite, teaches earnestly, and loses strength!
- Corwin KanNovember 15, 2020
Einstein is a very patient and skilful coach. He organises his lessons well. He sets an objective for every lesson, and carefully observes your movements. He’d then give you guidance to improve.
- YanniNovember 14, 2020
Very nice and patient coach, we really enjoy the class and the exercise.