- Private professor fees: $400/hr (one to one) I am a professional female badminton coach. I have received systematic badminton training for many years (formerly Hong ...Badminton LessonTsuen Wan
- HiBadminton LessonLei Yue Mun
- Badminton coach has trained in active youth college badminton team members in key youth army with many games experience...Badminton LessonTung Chung
- 大家好我係Anson, 而家係UST 讀緊Chem (undergraduate) Year2. 以上種種服務都會提供，承諾提供最優質既服務，thank you....Academic TutoringChemistry TutoringMath Tutoring+ 21Remote
- Contact number: 516***75 Has been studying badminton for ten years. He has a bronze medal certificate. He has participated in different regional competitions, age-related competitions, ...Badminton LessonRemote
- Jacky, Bachelor of Education in the United States, Master of Science in Sports Science in Hong Kong; now a sports teacher in an international school; ...Badminton LessonSham Shui Po
- Thomas Lee, able to speak fluent English and Cantonese. A little Chinese. Able to play all racket sports....English Language Lesson for KidsEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsFacebook Marketing+ 15Tung Chung
- I’m capable of teaching English and Mandarin. Very experienced badminton and golf player/ teacher....Badminton LessonGolf LessonBasketball LessonRemote
- laBadminton LessonRemote
- Hi, I am Jack.Badminton LessonRemote
- CannyNovember 22, 2020
I have attended a class with another coach who claims that he has a USPDA certificate and the lesson turned out to be a disaster, that coach was impatient, lack of interest to get to know my “level”, grumpy & late for the session. I am so glad that I found Simon here! *screw USPDA cert. Simon is totally the opposite! He is humble, patient, “creative” as he uses a lot of different ways to make me understand the techniques. Most importantly, he made every lesson fun! I like attending his lesson and love tennis more n more! He even gv me tips outside of lesson re racquet that i need n etc. Very easy going man & extremely flexible!
- KenNovember 20, 2020Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Very good coach explained in detail .....
- Rui Shan FengNovember 18, 2020
Great coach! He focuses on the basics and makes the lesson so enjoyable! Love it and highly recommend him.
- Shan Shan L.November 17, 2020Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Ryan sir is polite, teaches earnestly, and loses strength!
- Corwin KanNovember 15, 2020
Einstein is a very patient and skilful coach. He organises his lessons well. He sets an objective for every lesson, and carefully observes your movements. He’d then give you guidance to improve.
- YanniNovember 14, 2020
Very nice and patient coach, we really enjoy the class and the exercise.