- been studied in Seoul, Korea and now working in a Korean based company....Korean Language LessonRemote
- He is a Taiwanese university studying Japanese for 4 years. He has studied in Korea for one year and has participated in the YMCA Hokkaido ...Korean Language LessonJapanese Language LessonRemote
- Major in Chinese language and literature, minor in Japanese. I have been a TOPIK 6 qualification for self-study in Korean. I have worked as a ...Korean TranslationJapanese TranslationChinese Translation+ 5Remote
- With many years of teaching experience, from nursery school, elementary school, middle school to college students each have three or more years of experience, can ...Academic TutoringPrimary School TutoringKorean Language Lesson+ 18Remote
- Hi, I'm from Hong Kong and I'm a part time korean / cantonese tutor and interpreter, if you are interested in the above services,please contact ...Korean Language LessonCantonese Language LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- Current HKU Yr2 student Major in English Studies and Linguistics Look forward to seeing you!...Academic TutoringEnglish TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 5Remote
- Graduated: CUSCS HIGHER Diploma of KOREAN LANGUAGE HKCT Foundation of Studies of KOREAN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE TOPIK LEVEL 4 (Li Jin will test again) have: ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- Chinese, English, Korean and Mandarin 10 years of primary and secondary school tutoring experience is welcome to enquire about tutoring and language courses...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 8Prince Edward
- Learn Korean with a great fun! More conversation, More practical! Please check the brief curriculum below. https://blog.naver.com/smart_toc/221544916972 Please send inquiry through mus***@*****.com...Korean Language LessonTai Kok Tsui
- Hello, I am Antaly from Hong Kong. I have learnt Korean for over 5 years....Korean Language LessonKorean TranslationRemote
- VenusDecember 10, 2019
The teacher is funny and humorous, and has rich teaching experience. He has the patience to answer student questions and must answer questions. The classroom is very practical and interesting.
- Verena WongDecember 10, 2019
The instructions and explaination was clear and precise. :)
- WilsonDecember 5, 2019
Elton sensei explained the grammar very well and in detail which is much better than book. More importantly, I'm encouraged to feel free to ask any questions I may come across after the class. Great!!
- Ellie ChunDecember 5, 2019
Elton is very experienced in Japanese teaching. He provides hangouts for lessons and his lessons are very practical. Highly recommended!
- Yiming JiangDecember 3, 2019
I have been distressed by the poor pronunciation of Cantonese. Take Cantonese from Teacher Elton and benefit a lot! The teacher is meticulous and patient, the explanation is clear, easy to understand and extremely professional. He has unique research on Mandarin and Cantonese, which can help Mandarin speakers find the correct pronunciation method, so that language learning can be done with less effort.
- zoie chanNovember 26, 2019
Learn grammar carefully, read articles to analyze and grammar examples will use sentences commonly used in daily life, and use them to return to Li