- Hello, I am studying in the second year of Business Administration and Law (BBA (Law) & LLB) of the University of Hong Kong, HKDSE Chinese ...Chinese TutoringEconomics TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 10Quarry Bay
- Hello, my name is Johyun Lee, but please feel free to call me Helena. I was born in Korea and lived there for 13 years, ...SAT TutoringAcademic TutoringSSAT Tutoring+ 12Mid-Level
- I was born in the Mandarin Mandarin area of the mainland of China. After studying Korean for many years, I obtained a bachelor's degree from ...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMandarin Language Lesson for KidsKorean Language LessonKwun Tong
- Hello there:)Academic TutoringBiology TutoringChinese Tutoring+ 10Pok Fu Lam
- Hello.i'm han ho.i just want to teach simple korean.thank you....Korean Language LessonKorean TranslationCentral
- Native Mandarin, speak fluent English and proficient Korean....Korean Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 2North Point
- Hello, I have achieved good grades in various subjects at St. Stephen's Girls' High School. Currently, I also teach in private tuition classes and provide ...Biology TutoringChinese TutoringGeography Tutoring+ 5Pok Fu Lam
- I am a Korean born in Seoul. My wife is a Hong Kong native. She has been in Hong Kong for ten years and is ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- I have studied and worked in Korea for two years. I have a two-year experience in Korean language junior high school in Seoul University. In ...Korean Language LessonKwun Tong
- Hello, I'm currently a Korean student studying veterinary medicine in Korea. I have had all my previous education until high school in Hong Kong for ...GCSE TutoringIB TutoringIGCSE Tutoring+ 3Yau Ma Tei
- Noel NgMarch 13, 2020
Well prepared and professional
- Yvonne KaliFebruary 24, 2020
The teacher's pronunciation is standard, patient, and approachable. Children love it.
- Alejandro LeungFebruary 7, 2020
Each class has the opportunity to practice reading, writing, listening, speaking, and listening. Class arrangement and teaching speed are based on my ability, so I will not have a hard time. At the same time, the teaching format is not just reading books (because some tutors only read books in the past), but based on the course with extra-curricular readings and additional knowledge. Personally, I highly recommend people who want to learn Japanese.
- Cheng KeithFebruary 7, 2020
Very professional teacher 👨🏫 And the answer is very punctual and clear.
- Sarah WongFebruary 6, 2020
The teacher teaches attentively, the explanation is clear and easy to understand, Flexible time and place Highly recommended!
- Andy ChanFebruary 6, 2020