- I am currently a second year student at the University of Hong Kong. I have 2 years of experience teaching Japanese. I have passed the ...Japanese Language LessonPok Fu Lam
- Hello, my name is Ceci, The current Japanese level is the new N2 level. Experience in private one-on-one teaching Japanese. In order for you to ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- I have studied abroad at Waseda University in Japan for one year and am fluent in Cantonese, English and Japanese. Obtained JLPT N1 qualification with ...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationRemote
- My diversified background gives me an edge in providing colourful and dynamic learning experience for students. Training is essential for everyone as it help raising ...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMandarin Language Lesson for KidsRemote
- Enthusiastic and patient, self-made notes and teaching experience. Hello, I am kathleen. I have two years of tutoring experience. I used to work for a ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 4Remote
- Experience: 7 years of language teaching experience Good at teaching subjects: (language education) English, Japanese, Korean. Personal introduction Current: 2021 Hong Kong Best Leader Award ...Korean Language LessonJapanese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 2Hung Hom
- I am a Japanese teacher who studied in Japan and now teaches Japanese language courses in middle school. Obtained the N1 of the Japanese Language ...Japanese Language LessonMa On Shan
- I have been studying Japanese for more than ten years, and now I hold the JLPT N1 qualification and I am continuing my studies. I ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- I have studied in Japan and obtained a master's degree in Japanese literature and a Japanese language proficiency test level 1 certificate. I have more ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Native Japanese teacher with over 15 years of experience teaching students with a wide range of backgrounds: High school students needing to pass JLPT Exams ...Japanese Language LessonTung Chung
- Ricky TseJanuary 6, 2023
The explanation is careful and vivid, and will use many different examples to explain the problem, and I feel the enthusiasm for teaching Japanese!
- Yeung Kai Chiu WilsonJanuary 2, 2023
Teach with heart, guide students to listen more, talk more, watch more, instead of memorizing by rote, looking forward to the next class!
- AnonymousNovember 19, 2022
The teaching is easy to understand, simple and clear! Online classes are convenient!
- 李曉華November 18, 2022
The atmosphere of the first class today was played well and it was very easy to drive me into it. I remembered it easily and naturally. A lot of examples are given so aptly and so many wild people understand it quickly! !
- Kaye WongNovember 9, 2022
The teacher is patient, has independent class notes, and pays attention to pronunciation and grammar.
- TiffanyNovember 7, 2022
There are many simple ways that make it easier for me to understand. very good teacher