- I have studied in Japan and obtained a master's degree in Japanese literature and a Japanese language proficiency test level 1 certificate. I have more ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- - Hold the N1 Japanese Language Proficiency Test Qualification - Worked in Japan - Individual/group face-to-face teaching of Japanese for adults and children...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Experience: 7 years of language teaching experience Good at teaching subjects: (language education) English, Japanese, Korean. Personal introduction Current: 2021 Hong Kong Best Leader Award ...Korean Language LessonJapanese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 2Hung Hom
- - More than 5 years experience in Japanese language school and private teaching, fluent in Japanese - University majoring in Japanese and international communication, graduated ...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationLai Chi Kok
- All online/face-to-face classes are recruiting🎉🇯🇵 Private Japanese class | Japanese teacher | Online teaching | 1 to 1 | Small class | Interview strategies | ...Japanese Language LessonEducation ConsultantJapanese TranslationYau Ma Tei
- I have been studying Japanese for more than ten years, and now I hold the JLPT N1 qualification and I am continuing my studies. I ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- 我是瑜伽導師及日語教師Miffy，擁有2年經驗，服務顧客，且備受好評。我的服務範圍包括：瑜伽班導師，伸展班導師，日語教師。 專業資格： 200-Hour Teacher Training general yoga UNIVA , FUKUOKA , Japan / FEB 2021 Yoga WHEEL Teacher...Stretching LessonYoga LessonYoga & Pilates+ 2Remote
- With four years of tutoring experience, Japanese has been taught for one year, focusing on pronunciation. Taking students’ interests as the first priority, I believe ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- I am a Japanese teacher who studied in Japan and now teaches Japanese language courses in middle school. Obtained the N1 of the Japanese Language ...Japanese Language LessonMa On Shan
- 🔆Study in Japan for many years (including 1 year studying Japanese) 🔆Working experience in local Japanese companies 🔆Teaching elementary Japanese, focusing on ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Ricky TseJanuary 6, 2023
The explanation is careful and vivid, and will use many different examples to explain the problem, and I feel the enthusiasm for teaching Japanese!
- Yeung Kai Chiu WilsonJanuary 2, 2023
Teach with heart, guide students to listen more, talk more, watch more, instead of memorizing by rote, looking forward to the next class!
- AnonymousNovember 19, 2022
The teaching is easy to understand, simple and clear! Online classes are convenient!
- 李曉華November 18, 2022
The atmosphere of the first class today was played well and it was very easy to drive me into it. I remembered it easily and naturally. A lot of examples are given so aptly and so many wild people understand it quickly! !
- Kaye WongNovember 9, 2022
The teacher is patient, has independent class notes, and pays attention to pronunciation and grammar.
- TiffanyNovember 7, 2022
There are many simple ways that make it easier for me to understand. very good teacher