- Hi I am Ting Current lifeguards hold the Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association Qualified Teacher Qualification...Swimming LessonFo Tan
- Math TutoringAccounting TutoringEconomics Tutoring+ 18Kwai Chung
- Hello, I can provide the above services for you. thanks...Math TutoringPrimary School TutoringCantonese Language Lesson+ 19Remote
- Swimming LessonSwimming LessonSwimming Lesson for AdultsSha Tin
- We mainly provide private and group sports and music courses! Sports: swimming, basketball, fitness, stretching music: Xile musical instruments...Sculpture LessonCrochet and Sewing WorkshopWoodworking Workshop+ 11Tung Chung
- Swimming LessonBoxing LessonWomen's Boxing Lesson+ 8Tin Hau
- Engaged in fitness industry for 13 years 😊😊 Welcome to inquire about fitness, weight loss, and muscle gain...Personal TrainingMystery ConsumerPrivate Guard+ 6Remote
- Hi my name is Ariel. I have been coaching for 12 years with swimming coach certificate Level 1 and Level 2 of Hong Kong Swimming ...Swimming LessonRemote
- I will use the simple and easy-to-understand method to make students learn happily, and I will formulate different teaching contents for different students, hoping that ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Professional physical fitness, basketball and swimming coaches with many years of teaching experience, welcome to contact me at any time...發傳單First Aid CourseBasketball Lesson+ 4Kwun Tong
- BellaJanuary 10, 2023
Thank you Coach Joe for his professional and meticulous teaching, serious and responsible. I started the trial class from the experience class, and I thought it was good, so I started to ask Coach Joe to teach freestyle. He explained in detail, and when encountering bottlenecks, he would try different methods to help me solve them. He was really professional.
- ElryJanuary 9, 2023
Ray is very professional, punctual, patient and has great pedagogy. He takes time to explain each move until I got it right. He gave me great tips to learn and now improve my breaststroke and freestyle within only few sessions. Im still working on my fear of deep water but he’s very reassuring and I appreciate that he challenges me. I highly recommend Ray!
- AnonymousJanuary 8, 2023
The service is serious, and I work very hard to teach my son, although it is only a short-term professor, so I sincerely recommend it,
- 洪偉明January 7, 2023
Coach Joe is very professional. He can find out my physical problems while I am swimming, and he also introduces doctors to follow up with me. Learning to swim will be even more effective in the future!
- zhuanghohinJanuary 3, 2023
Very caring teacher, very patient and good temper 👍
- AnonymousDecember 29, 2022
Alex Sir is serious and friendly. He has learned 4 lessons, and he is very serious in every lesson. Sometimes it is really embarrassing to procrastinate. The weather at home is freezing and I decided to suspend school, and wait for the heat to return first😆😆😆