- Wing Lo🏊 💡 More than 21 years of teaching experience 👨🏻🎓 From lifeguards → swimming swimmers → lifesaving champions → lifesaving coaches...Swimming LessonTo Kwa Wan
- My name is Ted Fong. I have 9 years of swimming teaching experience. I have taught many students and have received many good reviews. My ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 👨🏻🎓The Education University of Hong Kong-Sports Coaching and Management 👨🏻🎓THEi Bachelor of Sports Therapy 🏊♀️6 years...Swimming LessonPersonal TrainingRemote
- Teaching experience and relevant qualifications: 📌 Years of teaching experience, including: swimming classes for children, teenagers, adults and seniors as well as private and group...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- ✦Rachel✦ I am a female coach lovingly and patiently teaching young children, teens and women who are new to swimming. In addition, there is also...Swimming LessonMei Foo
- The club teaches swimming in a systematic way from shallow to deep to ensure that swimmers are capable of receiving different levels of training. 🏊...Swimming LessonAll Hong Kong
- Michelle @ Hywind Swimming Club 🏊🏼♀️ Hold a Hong Kong Qualified Instructor License (Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association Swimming Teacher Certificate OR ...Swimming LessonTseung Kwan O
- Boji Swimming Club｜Pop Sports Swimming Association 🔅This swimming will introduce different teaching content according to the age of the students and different swimming levels, ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Hello, I am Elanne Miss Has four years of experience in swimming teaching swimming, mainly for children from 3 to 12 years old, and also ...Swimming LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- 🏊🏻♀️Leo Fong丨Swimming Zi for 9 years🏆Current Hong Kong team representative and academic champion🏆 ✔️Many years of local and foreign competition experience✔️Cantonese/English/Mandarin...Swimming LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- KathyDecember 2, 2022
I am very grateful to Coach Joe for teaching Brian to swim with his heart. He had a great time learning! Coach Joe is very patient. The children were afraid of water at first, but after careful teaching by Coach Joe, they finally overcame the difficulties... Even the children like swimming, it is worth recommending!
- AnonymousDecember 1, 2022
A very nice coach, with a good grasp of details and progress.
- AnonymousNovember 29, 2022
Joe Sir is enthusiastic and patient in teaching! I learned from him for a few lessons, from me who didn't know how to swim and was afraid of water at the beginning, to now I have no fear of water at all. He taught me the basic skills of swimming, such as breathing, floating, etc., and helped me step by step. Make a good foundation. After helping me learn different swimming styles, I will get twice the result with half the effort. I will also point out the mistakes in my swimming posture in time and improve in time. I highly recommend Joe Sir than everyone!
- AnonymousNovember 27, 2022
The coach is super nice Two or three students who are more effective in teaching will be able to get familiar with breaststroke and Chong Chong Chong who want to learn swimming~
- +852 644***49November 27, 2022
I have rated Ray 5 stars because I have had the best experience learning to swim with him than with other teachers I tried before. As a nervous beginner, I have made good progress within a short period. His lessons are well structured and he gives clear instruction that are easy to follow. He is professional and patient. He shows compassion when I get frustrated with myself and is able to adapt his methods to encourage my progress. I cannot recommend Ray highly enough to anyone who wants to learn how to swim.
- Mrs LamNovember 18, 2022
I have a very good first lesson with Ray! He’s very patient and attentive. He taught me to practice step by step and get comfortable with floating and swimming. Ray 很快便幫助我克服畏水，課程很有趣和實用👍