- - 香港游泳隊泳員 (2010 - 2017) - 香港中文大學聯合書院游泳隊教練 (2017 - Now) - 香港中文大學聯合...Swimming LessonTai Po
- Hello, I am Harry Sir, wait for me to introduce myself briefly -Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association ~ Registered Swimming Teacher -Founder of Underwater Swimming ...Swimming LessonFirst Aid CourseScuba Diving LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- Hello everyone, my name is Liang Sir. I have over twenty years of experience teaching swimming. He has served as a swimming class and swimming ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Angie Li - 泳會理事(15 years Swimming Coaching Experience) 以歡樂有趣的方法為小孩子建立游泳興趣及多年教授幼稚園經驗 ~用多年經驗,先為小孩建立與水的關係...Swimming LessonSwimming LessonSwimming Lesson for Adults+ 1Mei Foo
- Worked as a full-time swimming instructor, holding the level one of the Hong Kong Swimming Association, the Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association Certificate and the ...Swimming LessonKwun Tong
- Years of teaching experience, so that everyone can enjoy swimming!...Swimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonSwimming LessonKwai Chung
- I am a full-time swimming instructor with over ten years of teaching experience. Now the main swimming team is training, many students have won prizes ...Swimming LessonSwimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonTsuen Wan
- Swimming LessonCorporate Seminar PlanningCorporate Happy Hour Booking+ 14Hung Hom
- I am a female coach, lovingly and patiently teaching children, teenagers and women who are new to swimming. In addition, there are swimming improvement services ...Swimming LessonMei Foo
- Thank you for your support to my swimming coach. I have a private one-on-one or one-to-two lesson. Patience is taught when teaching, full of love. ...Swimming LessonSwimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonTsing Yi
- Thomas WebbOctober 28, 2020
Thank you Joe Sir! Learning as an adult is definitely harder. I had friends “teach” me, but that never really worked. After a few classes with Joe, I was already swimming short distances! I’m very happy with my progress. Thanks again Joe.
- JonathanOctober 14, 2020
Joe is awesome! He catered to my needs, made sure I got the basics down before moving on, and was very clear in his instructions and way of teaching. I’m an adult learning how to swim and he made it very easy, would recommend 10/10!
- Bono HuiOctober 11, 2020
How many a sir, teaches well, a point department can teach students really well, well
- Rupert TingOctober 9, 2020
Alyssa is very detailed and patient, and the teaching process is very professional
- Ting Ting LauOctober 7, 2020
Yeah sir is very good, patient and professional, my kids are very happy
- Deng YanOctober 2, 2020
Joe sir is the first swimming coach I found at hellotoby. He is very patient. Every time in class, he prepares some small toys for the children to practice exhalation and exhalation. The explanation is clear, and the actions require standard specifications. Although the class is one hour, he always plays with the children for one and a half minutes each time. Very punctual, will arrive at the pool early to wait for us. My kid is a slow-heat type, and feels very happy after getting along with him. It is everyone's fate to find a good coach, and it is also our luck.