- I am currently a registered coach of the Tennis Association and have 8 years of experience in teaching small tennis. I mainly teach children aged ...Tennis LessonRemote
- Hi, this Kevin, a uni-tennis team member in Hong Kong....Tennis LessonRemote
- Hey, This is Terry, ATPCA level 1 licensed coach. Target for tech beginners - Kids/adult. Be patient, motivated, inspired and professional. I will use funny ...Tennis LessonSha Tin
- HelloToby provides other users on the pairing platform of group sports training classes. The price is uniform for a group of 3 to 15 people. ...Volleyball LessonBasketball LessonFootball Lesson+ 12Tsim Sha Tsui
- I am a French with mixed Asian origins, living in Hong Kong since 2005, I can speak French, English, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, Chiu Chow), German ...French Language LessonFoot MassageMassage and Acupressure+ 10Remote
- Tennis Coach of Ying Wa College; 英華書院網球教練 Hkta registered Coach; 網球總會認可教練 Tennis Team Captain of City University of ...Tennis LessonVolleyball LessonSha Tin
- I am an independent coach with 20 years of sports teaching experience. I have obtained the qualifications of a Tennis Coach of the Hong Kong ...Tennis LessonSwimming LessonSwimming Lesson for Adults+ 1Yuen Long
- I have been taught by the United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) as a registered coach. In the past, I have taught tennis skills to ...Tennis LessonYuen Long
- Tennis LessonTai Po
- Tennis and Swimming Coach. Passionate about teaching :)...Swimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonTennis Lesson+ 3Shau Kei Wan
- CannyNovember 22, 2020
I have attended a class with another coach who claims that he has a USPDA certificate and the lesson turned out to be a disaster, that coach was impatient, lack of interest to get to know my “level”, grumpy & late for the session. I am so glad that I found Simon here! *screw USPDA cert. Simon is totally the opposite! He is humble, patient, “creative” as he uses a lot of different ways to make me understand the techniques. Most importantly, he made every lesson fun! I like attending his lesson and love tennis more n more! He even gv me tips outside of lesson re racquet that i need n etc. Very easy going man & extremely flexible!
- KenNovember 20, 2020Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Very good coach explained in detail .....
- Rui Shan FengNovember 18, 2020
Great coach! He focuses on the basics and makes the lesson so enjoyable! Love it and highly recommend him.
- Shan Shan L.November 17, 2020Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Ryan sir is polite, teaches earnestly, and loses strength!
- Corwin KanNovember 15, 2020
Einstein is a very patient and skilful coach. He organises his lessons well. He sets an objective for every lesson, and carefully observes your movements. He’d then give you guidance to improve.
- YanniNovember 14, 2020
Very nice and patient coach, we really enjoy the class and the exercise.