- Tennis LessonSham Tseng
- 本人簡介： 1.學歷： 已修畢大學學士課程，主修體育教育 2.經驗： 六年教學經驗，現任私人班、會所小班及校隊教練 ...Tennis LessonBasketball LessonTai Po
- Personal TrainingTennis LessonCauseway Bay
- Can help students learn or improve the basic movements of tennis, including forehand smash, backhand smash, forehand volley, backhand volley, low volley, smash, footwork...Tennis LessonTsuen Wan
- Professional tennis coach.Tennis LessonKennedy Town
- We are hellobyby designated partner. The center offers tennis training courses, one-on-one training or group training. The tutor can arrange the venue according to the ...Tennis LessonRemote
- Tennis LessonSha Tin
- I am a full-time tennis coach with many years of experience. I teach tennis classes or single to single professors. There are professors from beginner ...Tennis LessonTsing Yi
- Provide Maths, Science tutorial professional service. Snooker and tennis skills improvement service....Academic TutoringIntegrated Science TutoringMath Tutoring+ 10Tuen Mun
- Tennis LessonPainting LessonCraft Lesson+ 2Sai Kung
- 康哲睿November 27, 2020
- Ho pak heiNovember 26, 2020
Teach well and be patient
- JasonNovember 24, 2020
Very hard, not bad
- CannyNovember 22, 2020
I have attended a class with another coach who claims that he has a USPDA certificate and the lesson turned out to be a disaster, that coach was impatient, lack of interest to get to know my “level”, grumpy & late for the session. I am so glad that I found Simon here! *screw USPDA cert. Simon is totally the opposite! He is humble, patient, “creative” as he uses a lot of different ways to make me understand the techniques. Most importantly, he made every lesson fun! I like attending his lesson and love tennis more n more! He even gv me tips outside of lesson re racquet that i need n etc. Very easy going man & extremely flexible!
- KenNovember 20, 2020
Very good coach explained in detail .....
- Rui Shan FengNovember 18, 2020
Great coach! He focuses on the basics and makes the lesson so enjoyable! Love it and highly recommend him.