- I am pen name JIYAHON. I graduated from the Higher Diploma in Graphic Design at Caritas-Ping Yingqi School of Design in the United Kingdom. She ...Violin LessonTo Kwa Wan
- Senior school dropout experience, good teachers, and teaching students in accordance with their aptitude are deeply loved by parents and students; He was awarded the ...Violin LessonMei Foo
- Born in Hong Kong, has more than 14 years of full-time teaching experience, holds the Royal College of Music (Violin) Grade 8 - Distinction qualification, ...Violin LessonLai Chi Kok
- Violin lessons from professional and experienced violin teacher at Tsim Sha Tsui studio. Born into a family of professional violinists, Su Yan performed as a ...Violin LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- In 2008, he founded the Music and Art Center in Xianglongwan Square, To Kwa Wan. He has always provided quality music and visual arts education. ...Piano LessonUkulele LessonAcoustic Guitar Lesson+ 12To Kwa Wan
- Main Instrument 主樂器 : Violin小提琴(LTCL) Other Instrument 副樂器：Piano鋼琴(Garde8) Teaching experience教學經驗: 13 years of Violin teaching experience 13年教學經驗(初級至演奏級，中小學樂團) Company公司: Mon’s Music摩斯音樂 Music Performance音樂表演 ...Violin LessonMong Kok
- Senior violin tutor, more than 20 years of teaching experience, graduated from the Music Department of the University of Hong Kong, former head of the ...Viola LessonViolin LessonCauseway Bay
- Ziyang Music Art Center is rooted in Hong Kong and is hosted by a number of musicians. They have held many concerts, lectures and seminars ...Liuqin LessonErhu LessonGuzheng Lesson+ 5Wan Chai
- • Bachelor of Music from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, majoring in composition and violin. Twenty years of teaching experience. I love patience, do ...Violin LessonKowloon Tong
- I am a 17 year old student in Hong Kong. I currently go to South Island School and I was born and raised in Korea ...Violin LessonViola LessonRemote
- FlorenceOctober 14, 2019
Professional, patient, enthusiastic to help students solve problems, and flexible adjustment of class time.
- KMJune 23, 2019
Mr. Zhong’s services are complete, for example (1) Contact me in advance to provide a place to pay attention to when purchasing a violin, and accompany me to the store for trial use; (2) Remind me of the time and content before class; (3) Prepare enough lessons to provide background information on the tracks; (4) I also have a space to think about my lack of skills during the learning process, which makes me more deeply impressed; (4) I follow up my practice regularly after class and encourage it. In conclusion, I am more interested in learning and increasing my sense of accomplishment. Thank you, Mr. Zhong.
- liuAugust 9, 2019
The teacher is patient and experienced. He is the first to contact and learn the instrument. The teacher explains the instrument from the maintenance of the instrument to the use of careful explanation. Parents will be updated instantly and practice places after each class, absolutely recommended!
- Mrs ChanJune 23, 2019
I have been studying violin for a year at school, but I have been blocking chickens all the time! After learning with Miss Chung, the pitch is a lot, and it sounds like a song. She will automatically practice the piano now! I will introduce Miss Chung!
- YuenMan KwokApril 17, 2019
Teach very well, very patience step by step from the basics will answer all my questions, find my problem and then make corrections. I will be a good teacher to help me repair the violin.
- twinklestringsMarch 30, 2019
Teaching from shallow to deep, I did not expect it so easy to get started! Interest now