- Experienced by professional tutors, including members of the orchestra and the Hong Kong Institute of Education Orchestra, also performing live on weddings and corporate dinners! ...Viola LessonViolin LessonNorth Point
- Miss Rosanne Lau • More than 5 years of private teacing experience • Well planned syllabus • Providing audio materials for practice • Providing fundamental ...Violin LessonSai Wan Ho
- I'm a full time professional musician. I graduated from Hong Kong academy for Performing Arts and Royal academy of Music. Few years of teaching experience. ...Viola LessonViolin LessonTai Po
- Maths major from UK university. Studied in HK and the UK through DSE and A-levels. Subjects include: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Economics. Experienced in University and ...Calculus TutoringAcademic TutoringMath Tutoring+ 13Remote
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong Music Department graduate violin LTCL performance diploma viola LTCL performance diploma with many years of teaching experience students age ...Violin LessonViola LessonMusic Theory LessonTseung Kwan O
- HKU year three LLB student. A passionate musician equipped with DipABRSM(violin) and grade 8 theory. Achieved 5** in HKDSE English, Math and biology. Violin player ...Violin LessonMusic Theory LessonFo Tan
- • Studying Bachelor Of Music (Honours) Degree at the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts • Diploma in Performance at the Trinity College of Music ...Violin LessonViola LessonRemote
- Company Profile: Adlib Studio was founded by two singing mentors who have a position on music and have an attitude. Singing teaching is the main ...Singing LessonAccordion LessonKeyboard Lesson+ 18Kwai Chung
- Graduated from the Department of Mathematics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, graduated from the Department of Music, Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, Mathematics, ...Violin LessonViola LessonMusic Theory Lesson+ 22Mei Foo
- Happy learning!Piano LessonViolin LessonDjembe Lesson+ 7Sai Ying Pun
- FlorenceOctober 14, 2019
Professional, patient, enthusiastic to help students solve problems, and flexible adjustment of class time.
- KMJune 23, 2019
Mr. Zhong’s services are complete, for example (1) Contact me in advance to provide a place to pay attention to when purchasing a violin, and accompany me to the store for trial use; (2) Remind me of the time and content before class; (3) Prepare enough lessons to provide background information on the tracks; (4) I also have a space to think about my lack of skills during the learning process, which makes me more deeply impressed; (4) I follow up my practice regularly after class and encourage it. In conclusion, I am more interested in learning and increasing my sense of accomplishment. Thank you, Mr. Zhong.
- liuAugust 9, 2019
The teacher is patient and experienced. He is the first to contact and learn the instrument. The teacher explains the instrument from the maintenance of the instrument to the use of careful explanation. Parents will be updated instantly and practice places after each class, absolutely recommended!
- Mrs ChanJune 23, 2019
I have been studying violin for a year at school, but I have been blocking chickens all the time! After learning with Miss Chung, the pitch is a lot, and it sounds like a song. She will automatically practice the piano now! I will introduce Miss Chung!
- YuenMan KwokApril 17, 2019
Teach very well, very patience step by step from the basics will answer all my questions, find my problem and then make corrections. I will be a good teacher to help me repair the violin.
- twinklestringsMarch 30, 2019
Teaching from shallow to deep, I did not expect it so easy to get started! Interest now