- In the 2010 12-year-old inter-school music festival violin five-level competition won the runner-up In the 2011 13-year-old inter-school music festival violin seventh-class competition won the ...Violin LessonTai Po
- Ulphia Li - Major in early childhood education - ABRSM Eight-level violin eight-level music theory - Australian National Orpheus Music Association (ANCOS) level 1 certifate ...Violin LessonViola LessonTai Kok Tsui
- rachel-chiu.com🌐i***@***********.com📨 十年教豎琴和樂團演奏經驗 豎琴演奏級LTCL 大學主修豎琴 Master of Arts in Music Education. Major in Harp. LTCL in...Harp LessonViola LessonViolin Lesson+ 2Prince Edward
- I started learning the piano and the violin at the age of 4. Mr Fan Ting was my teacher during my studies in APA. I ...Academic TutoringPrimary School TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 12Remote
- HelloToby is an online marketplace for services. Our vision is to improve lives by connecting people with services needs to professionals with skills. We aim ...Violin LessonSheung Wan
- I have been learning violin since I was a child. I am now a master with the famous conductor and violinist Mai Jiale. Qualifications: Royal ...Violin LessonNorth Point
- I am able to teach violin from different experience levels and age groups. Whether you want to learn for leisure, improve theory, build on technical ...Violin LessonTung Chung
- Hello everyone! The younger brother began to learn violin and piano from elementary school, and will continue to develop music in the future. Therefore, the ...Violin LessonTseung Kwan O
- Bachelor of Music in University of Melbourne, Australia. He was the chief violin instructor and advisor of the Australian Music School. The students have won ...Violin LessonViola LessonTsing Yi
- Teacher: April Szeto - Professor Martin Kegelmann (Chief Welsh National Orchestra) of the University of Cardiff, UK, who studied with the Hong Kong Academy for ...Violin LessonJordan
- FlorenceOctober 14, 2019
Professional, patient, enthusiastic to help students solve problems, and flexible adjustment of class time.
- KMJune 23, 2019
Mr. Zhong’s services are complete, for example (1) Contact me in advance to provide a place to pay attention to when purchasing a violin, and accompany me to the store for trial use; (2) Remind me of the time and content before class; (3) Prepare enough lessons to provide background information on the tracks; (4) I also have a space to think about my lack of skills during the learning process, which makes me more deeply impressed; (4) I follow up my practice regularly after class and encourage it. In conclusion, I am more interested in learning and increasing my sense of accomplishment. Thank you, Mr. Zhong.
- liuAugust 9, 2019
The teacher is patient and experienced. He is the first to contact and learn the instrument. The teacher explains the instrument from the maintenance of the instrument to the use of careful explanation. Parents will be updated instantly and practice places after each class, absolutely recommended!
- Mrs ChanJune 23, 2019
I have been studying violin for a year at school, but I have been blocking chickens all the time! After learning with Miss Chung, the pitch is a lot, and it sounds like a song. She will automatically practice the piano now! I will introduce Miss Chung!
- YuenMan KwokApril 17, 2019
Teach very well, very patience step by step from the basics will answer all my questions, find my problem and then make corrections. I will be a good teacher to help me repair the violin.
- twinklestringsMarch 30, 2019
Teaching from shallow to deep, I did not expect it so easy to get started! Interest now