- -Former Hong Kong Triathlon Team -Currently studying at the Chinese University of Hong Kong Master of Education (Sports and Exercise Science) -Bachelor of Arts in ...Swimming LessonCycling LessonRunning Training Lesson+ 1Kowloon Tong
- Hi, my name is kelvin. I have 10 years of experience in swimming and basketball. I have served more than countless customers and have been ...Basketball LessonSwimming LessonRemote
- Plenty of teaching experience🧸Personal swimming instructor, freestyle breaststroke, backstroke, butterfly style⚙️The fastest three months to learn📞Contact number 511***82 No matter one to one one to ...Swimming LessonAll Hong Kong
- Founder of Harlex Swimming Academy Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association ~ Registered Swimming Teacher More than 10 years of 4-style teaching experience. Children's swimming class: ...Scuba Diving LessonSwimming LessonRemote
- Hello, I’m Natalie, the secretary of the Rise Sports Association. There are 8 in-service coaches in the association, covering the whole territory of Hong Kong, ...Patient Escort ServiceStretching LessonTriathlon Lesson+ 6Remote
- Glad to see you.Swimming LessonRemote
- Hailey coach's private class teaching experience and relevant qualifications: 1) Has more than 8 years of teaching experience, including children's elementary and middle classes, advanced ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 你好😊👍 ，我叫Leo。專門從事游泳教練、泳池救生和急救。以耐心的教學風格，沒有催促的指導, 幫助泳員克服游泳恐懼。我從 2012 年開始接受游泳訓練, 主修體育與康樂管理學士...Swimming LessonAll Hong Kong
- Contact me for more information , thanks.Piano LessonSwimming LessonRecorder Lesson+ 6Ma On Shan
- Hi, I am Calvin!Swimming LessonHung Hom
- 杜小姐October 24, 2021
The coach is very professional, courteous, caring, and patient! My daughter is very fond of Sammi sister, and I look forward to coming to class every week.
- BonnieOctober 24, 2021
Joseph sir is very scheming to teach others and he is a good swimming coach. His son has learned a lot from him for two months.
- AndrewOctober 22, 2021
Harry.Sir is very patient and very scheming, careful to explain, a rare good coach. Recommended
- Mary ChanOctober 22, 2021
Since my two children started learning water with Joe Sir in May, they have improved a lot. Joe Sir is our second swimming coach. Compared to the past, Joe Sir teaches students to be rigorous, caring and patient. In addition, we will also cooperate with students' sudden changes in class time (such as test school activities) so that neither of my two children will interrupt the practice because of this. During the swimming class, Joe Sir will also have the practice supplies and snacks rewards for the students, making the students fall in love with him. Thanks to Joe Sir for his careful teaching of my two children, making them love swimming.
- Ting ChangOctober 20, 2021
Great instructor! Knowledge, creative in dealing w/an anxious client. He makes the learning process fun and is thoughtful about building confidence. Always early & prepared! Absolutely recommend!!
- Lilian TsangOctober 18, 2021
Ray is very patient, and his explanations are detailed and easy to understand. I also learned new skills in each class, and the progress was good, which met expectations. Would recommend better than others 🙌🏻