- Coach: Wan Sir (male coach) qualifications: Hong Kong Swimming Teachers’ Association Swimming Teacher Certificate Hong Kong Life Saving Society Swimming Pool Lifesaving Medal Hong Kong ...Swimming LessonRemote
- I have many years of basketball experience and teaching experience. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us....Basketball LessonPersonal TrainingSwimming Lesson+ 11Remote
- Instructor Du SIR (English teaching) double master's degree is a teaching course specially designed for children, so that students can build self-confidence and interest, and ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 曾於史丹福，OSEA擔任游泳教練 曾於Goji擔任Personal Trainer HKASA SWIMMING TEACHER’S CERTIFICATE Yoga Certificate AASFP 伸展教練證書 AASFP高級私人體適能教練綜合證書 AASFP高級私人體適能教練證書 IPTFA Functional Training Instructor Certification...Swimming LessonBasketball LessonTRX Suspension Training+ 2Tseung Kwan O
- Specializing in teaching four-style swimming, children to adults, individuals to the group, freedom of choice....Swimming LessonRemote
- 20 years of life-saving experience, 8 years of swimming experience, junior college adult teaching, most students about 8 to 10 lessons, flexible class time, Cantonese ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Interested in learning to swim, please contact 950***18...Swimming LessonMa On Shan
- swimming coach 7 years of experience.Swimming LessonSai Wan Ho
- Hello 我係Harry Sir 等我簡單介紹下自己 ✅Founder of Harlex Swimming Academy ✅HKSTA - Swimming Coach ✅ASPPA - Sports Psychology Coach ✅...Swimming LessonFirst Aid CourseScuba Diving Lesson+ 1Tsim Sha Tsui
- Hi my name is Ariel. I have been coaching for 12 years with swimming coach certificate Level 1 and Level 2 of Hong Kong Swimming ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 杜小姐October 24, 2021
The coach is very professional, courteous, caring, and patient! My daughter is very fond of Sammi sister, and I look forward to coming to class every week.
- BonnieOctober 24, 2021
Joseph sir is very scheming to teach others and he is a good swimming coach. His son has learned a lot from him for two months.
- AndrewOctober 22, 2021
Harry.Sir is very patient and very scheming, careful to explain, a rare good coach. Recommended
- Mary ChanOctober 22, 2021
Since my two children started learning water with Joe Sir in May, they have improved a lot. Joe Sir is our second swimming coach. Compared to the past, Joe Sir teaches students to be rigorous, caring and patient. In addition, we will also cooperate with students' sudden changes in class time (such as test school activities) so that neither of my two children will interrupt the practice because of this. During the swimming class, Joe Sir will also have the practice supplies and snacks rewards for the students, making the students fall in love with him. Thanks to Joe Sir for his careful teaching of my two children, making them love swimming.
- Ting ChangOctober 20, 2021
Great instructor! Knowledge, creative in dealing w/an anxious client. He makes the learning process fun and is thoughtful about building confidence. Always early & prepared! Absolutely recommend!!
- Lilian TsangOctober 18, 2021
Ray is very patient, and his explanations are detailed and easy to understand. I also learned new skills in each class, and the progress was good, which met expectations. Would recommend better than others 🙌🏻